Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Explora registration
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:02
Krugie's Avatar
Krugie Krugie is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moreleta Park, Pretoria
Posts: 3,865
Default Explora registration

Is it not required to register my Explora smartcard for BoxOffice if I am already registered for my PVR 2P? I sms'd the new card number through but got a reply that I am already signed up?
__________________
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
  #2  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:18
MC Fathima's Avatar
MC Fathima MC Fathima is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,749
try and rent and let us know if its succesful
  #3  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:21
Krugie's Avatar
Krugie Krugie is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moreleta Park, Pretoria
Posts: 3,865
There is only 1 movie at the moment and not one I want to pay R25 for
__________________
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
  #4  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:22
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 4,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
Is it not required to register my Explora smartcard for BoxOffice if I am already registered for my PVR 2P? I sms'd the new card number through but got a reply that I am already signed up?
Hi Krugie,

You should be all set up and ready to rent. When you signed up initially, your BoxOffice Account was already created and linked to your customer profile. When you got your Explora, your BoxOffice account was automatically transferred.

MC Nic.
  #5  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:23
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 4,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
There is only 1 movie at the moment and not one I want to pay R25 for
You'll have a full catalogue in about 48 hours. The playouts on Explora are a lot quicker and because you've got a dedicated VOD tuner, you'll never (theoretically) miss anything.
  #6  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:24
Krugie's Avatar
Krugie Krugie is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moreleta Park, Pretoria
Posts: 3,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
Hi Krugie,

You should be all set up and ready to rent. When you signed up initially, your BoxOffice Account was already created and linked to your customer profile. When you got your Explora, your BoxOffice account was automatically transferred.

MC Nic.
Great thanks!
__________________
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
  #7  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:26
Krugie's Avatar
Krugie Krugie is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moreleta Park, Pretoria
Posts: 3,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
You'll have a full catalogue in about 48 hours. The playouts on Explora are a lot quicker and because you've got a dedicated VOD tuner, you'll never (theoretically) miss anything.

Yup waiting patiently - mainly CatchUp has been downloading overnight it seems (including 2 movies) with only the one movie on BoxOffice.

Speaking of which....when will the Explora CatchUp list be loaded on here?
__________________
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
  #8  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:27
MC Nic's Avatar
MC Nic MC Nic is offline
MultiChoice
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Randburg
Posts: 4,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
Yup waiting patiently - mainly CatchUp has been downloading overnight it seems (including 2 movies) with only the one movie on BoxOffice.

Speaking of which....when will the Explora CatchUp list be loaded on here?
It'll all happen together. We run a carousel of content, so you'll see some Catch Up, then some BoxOffice, then some Catch Up and so on...
  #9  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:27
gwalker gwalker is offline
Changes remote batteries hourly.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Gauteng
Posts: 7,461
If you try register although account is linked you get the system not available at the time, so error - sorry I deleted the SMS.
__________________
Explora & UEC 2U in Xtraview. HDMI via Yamaha RX-V765 amp and Panel.
  #10  
Old 2013-08-13 , 09:30
Krugie's Avatar
Krugie Krugie is offline
Changes remote batteries daily
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moreleta Park, Pretoria
Posts: 3,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalker View Post
If you try register although account is linked you get the system not available at the time, so error - sorry I deleted the SMS.
My SMS just said "We have noticed that you have already signed up for BoxOffice." Have not tried renting though - unless MC wants to give me another freebie?
__________________
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
 
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Registration problem MC Nic DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 5 2012-09-10 17:05
Unfortunately, registration for the Box Office service has failed PAYBACK DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 6 2011-07-26 17:46
DSTV on Demand Registration for non-ADSL access xler8or DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 2 2011-02-03 12:50
Cant complete Registration on new site. GforceD Service Queries 4 2010-11-29 14:35