Old 2010-08-09 , 08:04
Changes remote batteries daily

Default KidsCo Online Guide

What guide do you have for Kidsco online? It's vastly different to what we get. Almost makes the channel look decent!
Old 2010-08-10 , 10:05
MultiChoice

Hi

I've forwarded your query to the relevant editor and will provide feedback soonest.

Regards

Nadia
Old 2010-08-10 , 11:04
MultiChoice

Hi

If I understand your query correctly:

If you're referring to schedules for Kidsco on our website (DStv.com) being different from what is on the EPG, the schedules are received directly from the channel.

The Kidsco feed that South Africa receives is different to the feed that Africa (W7) receives though.

If this doesn't provide clarity, please provide me with more information so I may revert?

Regards

Nadia
Old 2010-08-10 , 11:21
Changes remote batteries daily

Well the guide that was on the DStv website was offering vastly different programing to what we get. Fo instance they had on the online guide Anastasia (a disney film - 1997 voice of Meg Ryan) and programing like danger mouse. I knew this was not our guide so I thought MC might like to know as it is on your website. I was looking on the DStv south africa site BTW.