Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Koowee now availabel to DStv Compact subscribers
Old 2010-07-26 , 14:16
MultiChoice

Default Koowee now availabel to DStv Compact subscribers

Hi

From 2 August ,Koowee, the popular local content children’s channel will be available to all DStv Compact subscribers – in isiZulu and Afrikaans, on channel 307.

regards
MC Fathima

Last edited by MC Fathima; 2010-07-26 at 14:18. .
Old 2010-07-26 , 16:34
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Well I think this is great considering the targeted market for this channel. Hopefully it will also be available to the Select package since you'll find Kyk-Net is in there.

But with this I have to ask is a channel like "Magic World" still necessary? I recall someone asked this before & a MC rep answered that the channel was there to serve as promotion to the lower bouquets.
But since the 2nd quarter of this year many of the channels which "Magic World" use to get it's content from have been made available to the lower bouquets. The channel contains content from Vuzu, Kowee, Channel O etc.

Would it not be best to close the channel and focus resources (such as sattelite bandwidth) on another channel. I'm sure the guy putting in the tapes can be moved to another department.

Usually watches: Disney, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BBC Entertainment

Last edited by tsume; 2010-07-26 at 18:48. .