Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Catch Up > Game of Thrones not 5.1 DD
Old 2017-08-07 , 10:53
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
I'm happy to announce that episode 4 is correctly loaded with a DD5.1 soundtrack!

Episode 3 on my Explora has now been replaced with a DD5.1 version but episodes 1 & 2 are still DD2.0.
Hi Krugie

Awesome .

The CU team is still working on it, other episodes will follow.
Old 2017-08-09 , 09:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Grace View Post
Hi RyanDavid

The issue is being addressed by relevant teams and should be corrected in time.
Just to confirm, watched the latest Twin Peaks (E13) on CU and it was in 5.1 this time, so looks like this is fixed too. Can only assume it was the same problem as GoT. It's a bit concerning that 12 episodes of Twin Peaks apparently went out without this being picked up, it only took me a couple of minutes to playtest them when checking the other day, if I'd actually had the container file on a computer there are plenty of free utilities which can analyse things like audio streams without having to even play it. So I hope the process improvements mentioned earlier in the thread mean much more rigorous checking in future.

But regardless of that, I'm grateful this was fixed within the week so thanks for that.
Old 2017-08-12 , 17:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanDavid View Post
Just to confirm, watched the latest Twin Peaks (E13) on CU and it was in 5.1 this time, so looks like this is fixed too. Can only assume it was the same problem as GoT. It's a bit concerning that 12 episodes of Twin Peaks apparently went out without this being picked up, it only took me a couple of minutes to playtest them when checking the other day, if I'd actually had the container file on a computer there are plenty of free utilities which can analyse things like audio streams without having to even play it. So I hope the process improvements mentioned earlier in the thread mean much more rigorous checking in future.

But regardless of that, I'm grateful this was fixed within the week so thanks for that.
Hi RyanDavid

We have highlighted this issue to the platforms team, and we hoping it will not rise up again.