Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > Explora 2A Action Atractions
Old 2017-10-30 , 15:43
HD-Ready!

Default Explora 2A Action Atractions

I recently upgraded from a single view SD decoder to the new Explare 2A.
when using the SuperSport Active app, selecting "Action Attractions" - "South Africa" - "Today" I get a listing of 25 events starting at midnight with the final listing at 06:10 this morning and nothing subsequent to that. A pretty useless guide as to what is being broadcast today.

Also, on my previous decoder, if I selected a particular sport under Action Attractions, I got a comprehensive 7 day schedule for each sport. On the Explora 2A there is a 25 event limit so it rarely even covers todays schedule for that sport. So as things stand, I cant even see what Champions League football games are scheduled for broadcast tomorrow.

As I missing something really stupid ?

Last edited by Chris Hanson; 2017-10-30 at 15:54. .
Old 2017-10-30 , 15:54
Changes remote batteries daily

I almost never use this app but do agree. And I see if you select TOMORROW then the 1st 6 entries are actually still for today (30th).

It seems the limit is actually 20 - the last page up/down doesn't change the screen.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-10-31 , 15:58
HD-Ready!

Thanks Krugie, At least I know I'm not doing something stupid. Maybe this is just a glitch in the early Explora 2A software that they'll sort out. Otherwise, it's a pretty useless feature.
Old 2017-11-22 , 19:46
HD-Ready!

Hi MC, is anyone there monitoring this thread ? The Action Attractions page is completely useless. What is the point of including this when is only seems to list sporting events that have already been broadcast. Point in fact, none of todays Champions League football matches appear on the "Today" or :Football: listings
Old 2017-11-23 , 13:38
MultiChoice

Ok folks, so I spoke to the team at SuperSport - seems that there is a limit to how many lines are displayed on the Explora in this app.

They're escalating to our Broadcast Technology team - we'll keep you updated. Thank you for alerting us to this.
Old 2017-11-23 , 17:13
HD-Ready!

Thanks Marietjie. I rely heavily on this to plan my sports viewing so I look forward to seeing some kind of update. It's not just the number of lines that are displayed, but the fact that once an event has been broadcast, it's not "flushed" from the list.
I'm absolutely loving my new Explora 2A, but the step back on the Action Attractions functions has been driving my nuts