Forum > Discussions > Discussions > Service myths and misconceptions
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-03-17 , 08:25
Changes remote batteries hourly

Wink Service myths and misconceptions

There are plenty of these floating around with the DStv service, much of it due to the very wide and subject to changes variety of what's on offer and at times its associated complexity.
After all the years I've been involved I can honestly say there's still plenty to learn. For example yesterday 3 separate misunderstandings were corrected.

A major attraction to this forum for me is the fact that so much more can be understood here with all our combined efforts, I've seen that other forums discussing the service are filled with confusion and misunderstandings. MC really should consider having a very brave representative involved with some of them.

Why the thread?
We aren't all interested in the same things, so not everyone will have seen basic revelations affecting our general understanding in places like a tech thread, pensioners' interests thread, and another discussing naming conventions.
The idea is to share / discuss some of those perceived as important here, and for posting related queries that Mods or others among us can help answer.

So, will start with yesterday's items of interest in the next post.