Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Catch Up > M-net channel 101/102 DStv Zambia
Old 2017-12-04 , 05:56
Still gets up to change channels

Default M-net channel 101/102 DStv Zambia

Good morning.

On 1st December channel 101 M-net changed to channel 102 M-net Africa. Initially when I tried to watch 102, I got an E16 message. Once reset I am able to watch 102 without any problems.

However, when I go to catch-up, all the programs that were on 101 which are now on 102 and NOT available on catch-up. If I got to catch-up, then channels, it only shows from 103 upwards.

Can anyone help?
Old 2017-12-04 , 07:20
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap Shannon View Post
Can anyone help?
Unfortunately not here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Hi folks... our Africa and South Africa businesses operate independently of each other with its own CEOs and management team. The offering in Africa and South Africa differs not just in terms of content eg channels offered but also in terms of services (eg Catch Up and BoxOffice not available in all countries) and also technology (being able to connect Explora to the internet, etc) and installation standards.

The teams who moderate this Forum are all SA based so we are not familiar with the details of what is and what is not available in each country outside of SA. The Africa team have also decided that the way in which they prefer to provide support in their business is though Facebook pages in each of the countries, so it really is best for someone to rather get in touch with the support team in their country to get the best advice applicable to your country.

It is for this reason that we have a geographical check as a final step in registration. Unfortunately sometimes non-South Africans do slip through. It is not a question of not wanting to help - the problem is that we could just confuse matters as there is such a vast difference between SA and the rest of Africa in almost every single aspect of the business.

Last edited by Optimist; 2017-12-05 at 11:05. . Reason: Tidy up
Old 2017-12-04 , 08:55
MultiChoice

Please get in touch with the support teams in Zambia to assist you - you can use the facebook page.
Old 2017-12-05 , 07:30
MultiChoice

@Rap Shannon - You can contact the teams here @DStvZambia or www.Facebook.com/DStvZambia