Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Now > Showmax titles not showing up in DSTV Now app ?
Old 2017-09-13 , 21:04
Still gets up to change channels

Hi, interesting, when I played 2 streams on 2 other devices at the same time it removed the active status from my explora. I stopped playback on the 2 devices and now nothing is showing as active - as it should be.

So everything is working fine, seems like it's just a bug with the explora but nothing to worry about since playing content on other devices seems to refresh the "active" status of the explora. Either that or by playing content on the 2 other devices it forces the original active device to stop playback.

(I have not tried playing content on the explora again to see if the active status gets stuck again or if it was just a one time thing).

Thanks