Forum > Customer service > Customer service > DStv Compact Plus upgrade promotion
Old 2018-02-21 , 20:39
Still listens to the wireless
Unhappy DStv Compact Plus upgrade promotion

Good day,
I received an email regarding a promo that DStv was running whereby Compact Plus subscribers could upgrade to Premium for R599 for February and March.
Having followed the link, I quickly upgraded on the 6th of February and was prompted to pay R31-odd.
Then came the frustration: I was charged the FULL R789 instead of the promo price.
After calls to the Multichoice call centre on the 10th, the 15th and again on the 19th, with reference numbers, all that was said is that it will be escalated to the accounts department.
Two weeks later and the error on my account has still not been resolved.
I visited a Multichoice agent today and they also advised that my account was wrongly debited but unfortunately they are unable to assist.

What can I do to contact the accounts department directly?

Maybe someone here can assist?

Thanks in advance.
Old 2018-02-21 , 21:31
Changes remote batteries hourly
Indeed yes, MC Solomon will be able to assist properly here.

Click on the "USER CP" button at the top left of the page and send him a private message (PM) with your customer and contact numbers.

If his PM's are reported full again, send it to MC Kenneth.
Old 2018-02-22 , 05:39
Still listens to the wireless
Thanks for the assistance. I have sent them messages.
account, overcharged