Old 2008-11-27 , 11:39
Still gets up to change channels
Unhappy Auto Record Series

A while back my STD PVR had a function when you pressed record button to record a series like CSI, it asked "Record all episodes in this series ?" .

This function is no longer available and I would like to have it back because it also auto records into the next week.

Any ideas, help, etc ?

Thank you

Last edited by Alien66; 2008-11-27 at 11:40. . Reason: shpelling .....
Old 2008-11-27 , 12:57
Changes remote batteries daily
Series recording and event tracking have been taken away for now. You where part of the Fieldtrials.
MC still wants to enable this but who knows when.
4B - Dual LNB - 2x6 MS - HD-PVR[Out] - SD-PVR[Out] (XV Activated)
RF Dist: T-PIECE- SLX(4) Splitter, 3 x TVLINKS: LCD Plasma, LG LCD connected via HDMI Splitter
Old 2008-11-27 , 12:58
The "series record" feature was in BETA software which should only have been released to BETA testers (customers were able to volunteer for the trials). My apologies if you accidentally received this software.
The feature was pulled from the next version of software that was released, as it did not sufficiently meet the requirements. It is currently work in progress and we will post updates on this in the new year.
Old 2008-12-01 , 08:28
Still gets up to change channels
Thank you for the reply. This is more annoying knowing what happened.

IMO the feature worked great and I was genuinly impressed with it. Just when I got used to it, you decide to take it away.........

It's like giving a kid candy and when he asks for a second helping, you throw the candy out in front of him.

Not very good bussiness practice IMO.

But then again, did anyone think Multichoice cares ??