Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Billing query unresolved after nearly a month
Old 2018-02-21 , 17:31
Still listens to the wireless
Default Billing query unresolved after nearly a month

I have come to this forum as a last ditch attempt to get some sort of rational response to a query first submitted to Help on 23 January. The amount involved is a paltry R29, my monthly Easyview subscription, but that's not the point.

In a nutshell, I paid R29 on 23 Dec, the due date. This has been deducted from my FNB bank account. A month later, when I went to pay for January, I found that I had been disconnected because the Dec payment had been reversed on 15 Jan, for no apparent reason. As a result, I had to pay twice, plus a reconnection fee.

I have checked my bank statements carefully and there is no reversal reflected - the amount was debited and has never been credited.

Since my initial query, I have sent a further five emails and the matter is still not sorted, even though it was evidently "escalated" to the billing department.

The response to my most recent email sent today basically takes me back to square one.

My next payment is due on 23 Feb and I see no reason why I should pay this when my initial query regarding the mysterious reversal has never been satisfactorily explained.

So hoping someone here can advise on where to next. I have already wasted an astounding amount of time on something that should be simple to resolve.
Old 2018-02-22 , 10:03
I'm sorry about the frustration you've been experiencing. Please send a PM here to MC Solomon with your account and contact details, and he will sort you out.
Old 2018-02-22 , 11:24
Still listens to the wireless
Thanks for the quick response. Have sent a PM to MC Solomon as requested.