Old 2018-02-07 , 16:55
Still gets up to change channels
Unhappy Website errors

I tried to update my postal address, but the Box/Private Bag field gives the following error: P.O Box should not exceed 5 characters
I have a Postnet box, so please tell me how I should fill that in if I only have 5 characters to do it?

I then tried to report this error using Send us a message form on the Contact Us page, but it says my email address isn't valid - looks like you're using a really antiquated check for email validity that doesn't handle any top-level domains longer than 4 characters. It basically only allows addresses that are, .com, .net or .info, but excludes all other tld's such as .email, .systems, .restaurant, and so on. There are hundreds of these tld's that would simply not work with your email validity check.
Old 2018-02-08 , 14:29
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
We are looking into this. I would also suggest that we try a manual process. You may send me a PM in this regard.