Forum > Content > Sport > FA Cup 2018/2019
Old 2018-03-17 , 09:41
4K, baby!

Looks like this thread has been hijacked by many other sports and broadcaster discussions.

Has anyone ascertained if the FA Cup will be broadcast by MC next year? Or are we still in speculation mode.
Cheers, K.
Old 2018-03-18 , 08:42
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
Looks like this thread has been hijacked by many other sports and broadcaster discussions.

Has anyone ascertained if the FA Cup will be broadcast by MC next year? Or are we still in speculation mode.
Cheers, K.
There's been an official response from MultiChoice you seem to have missed in this very thread...
Old 2018-03-18 , 09:32
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
There's been an official response from MultiChoice you seem to have missed in this very thread...
Hi Toto, thanks; I Clearly missed it due to all the non-related stuff hijacking and filling up the thread

Yes, found it after a search.
Does not say much, does it?
Cheers, K.
Old 2018-03-18 , 14:06
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
Hi Toto, thanks; I Clearly missed it due to all the non-related stuff hijacking and filling up the thread

Yes, found it after a search.
Does not say much, does it?
Cheers, K.
Nope we still await an answer. However, something curious happened on Twitter yesterday. I tried to correct Supersport regarding a half time score where they had the wrong sides mentioned. Somehow my tweet was unable to be sent to them The previous tweet that I'd sent to them, awhile ago, was, I think, to do with the FA Cup and it's rights. Now I'm wondering if they've blocked me because of this? Other tweets to other parties went off ok.

Supersport, do you have any indication as to when we can expect an answer re this FA Cup broadcasting rights?
Old 2018-03-18 , 16:35
Changes remote batteries hourly

As posted earlier, they won't ever discuss anything about their negotiations.
Yes, it's things we should be able to ask, but the business world doesn't work that way.

Anyway negotiations don't work on the clock, unless close to the deadline, so you'll probably need to look for whatever the announcement is on TV sometime.

This forum can't help with these kinds of answers, and unfortunately by default the next "forum" will be far worse...
Old 2018-03-18 , 17:07
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
.......Nope we still await an answer.....
The answer was -- we don't have an answer!
Cheers, K.
Old 2018-03-18 , 18:18
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Just to correct something from my earlier post. After posting that I wasn't able to reply on Twitter to Supersport I have in fact been able to do so. Therefore don't know what the earlier problem with posting to Twitter was.
Old 2018-03-18 , 21:18
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Just to correct something from my earlier post. After posting that I wasn't able to reply on Twitter to Supersport I have in fact been able to do so. Therefore don't know what the earlier problem with posting to Twitter was.
If you were blocked by them on Twitter you would not have been able to see the Tweet at all.