Forum > Content > Sport > World Cup Football
Old 2018-04-06 , 14:57
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Default World Cup Football

I'm finding it very strange that a couple of hours ago there was a post on Twitter, which I'm certain was by Supersport, that they'll be having a pop-up channel, channel 213, starting sometime this month dealing with the upcoming World Cup Football tournament.

Now, if this is true, I'm very happy that there'll be a dedicated channel for this but I am wondering why the need to start the channel so soon? Tournament only starts on 14 June.

Will no doubt be showing numerous repeats of games from previous World Cup Tournaments.
Old 2018-04-07 , 08:45
Changes remote batteries daily

The popup channel will feature documentaries and big games from past world cups leading up to this year's world cup. The actual world cup will still be broadcast on Supersport 3/4
Old 2018-04-08 , 11:09
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revorushin View Post
The popup channel will feature documentaries and big games from past world cups leading up to this year's world cup. The actual world cup will still be broadcast on Supersport 3/4
Fully suspected that this channel would be featuring documentaries and matches from previous World Cup Tournaments but just question why they need to do so at such an early date. Over a month and a half of "highlights" packages. Have no complaints about having such a channel and showing these historical games but just question whether it needs to start as soon as it does.

But that's just my individual view which I'm sure lots of others will disagree with. So enjoy. As the saying goes if someone doesn't like something then don't watch it.