Forum > Content > Sport > Supersport Active info outdated
Old 2018-01-27 , 06:01
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default Supersport Active info outdated

When are you updating the Sevens Rugby information on the Supersport Active? The games have been going on for a day already and there aren't any pools or results or anything!

It doesn't help updating this thing only after the fact. That is of no use to anyone.

Same with the cricket? Where's the detailed breakdowns of who did what? All you have is a total at the end of the game. What if I don't watch it direct and can't record because of recording conflicts? Then I would like to use the Supersport Active to at least show me who did what and in how many balls.
Old 2018-01-27 , 12:12
4K, baby!

I agree - especially very disappointed that there are no updates on the 7s.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2018-01-28 , 14:52
Changes remote batteries daily

I raised the issue of the Supersport Active info in another thread (PVR decoder forum). The info on Active is useless. Action Attractions for today (28th Jan) list events from the 27th and show nothing past 03:32 this morning. I the rugby sub category, there are no longer sections for the Pro14, French Top14, Aviva league or European Challenge. They we are all there a week ago. Also, MotoGP has fallen off the Motorsport page.
As a source of information, Supersport Active is about as useful as a glass hammer.
Old 2018-01-29 , 12:43
SuperSport

We've recently changed our data supplier and they are busy making changes on the Explora and this is affecting a few services. They are working hard on it and it should be sorted out this week.

Apologies for the inconvenience its causing.
Old 2018-01-30 , 10:38

Thank you for the information. Please keep us updated.
Old 2018-02-03 , 09:30
4K, baby!

I'm glad to see the Hamilton Sevens details are available but a SERIOUS bug I reported over a year ago is STILL not fixed!!!

If you go to the results, the P+ and P- buttons have no effect - it is impossible to scroll past the 1st page (on Explora 1) so the SA vs Papua New Guinea score can't be seen.

10 scores are displayed out of 22 games played. There is also no scrollbar indicating that more scores are available.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2018-02-03 , 16:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
I'm glad to see the Hamilton Sevens details are available but a SERIOUS bug I reported over a year ago is STILL not fixed!!!

If you go to the results, the P+ and P- buttons have no effect - it is impossible to scroll past the 1st page (on Explora 1) so the SA vs Papua New Guinea score can't be seen.

10 scores are displayed out of 22 games played. There is also no scrollbar indicating that more scores are available.
Wait, you mean to tell me they actually do have more information on there and I just can't access it because the stupid P+ and P- don't work??? I just thought they were lame enough to wipe out the old info when putting on the new info.

Why am I even surprised by this?!
Old 2018-02-05 , 12:05
SuperSport

Thanks Krugie. We are aware of the bug and have asked the Explora tech team to resolve this ahead of the next tournament. We solved the data problem from the Australia event, but now we have to re-work the structure of the app. It has been prioritised ahead of the USA event in early March.
Old 2018-02-05 , 12:09
4K, baby!

Thank you - I hope this gets sorted as it is very frustrating.