View Poll Results: Do you miss the Forum King?
Yes! My heart feels incomplete when the Forum King is not on the forum 1 8.33%
Yes! I think he should make more effort to be here - I don't care if he's busy 5 41.67%
No! Who is the Forum King anyway? 8 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
Old Yesterday , 12:44
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
There's something called the Tommy Westphall Universe which attempts to link shows together. Sometimes it's a direct link as a result of characters from one appearing in another, although other times it's a bit more tenuous with just a single reference to something. Currently there are 419 shows on the list, which does include Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead.

https://thetommywestphall.wordpress....e-master-list/
As one of the OLDEST fossils who visits the lounge on a fairly regular basis may I call on your indulgence and patience in helping this old man out here. Please don't be too severe in your criticism of me. I hurt, and break easily. But can someone kindly explain what this Tommy Westphall Universe actually is and how it works. For example what exactly is the link between Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead? Is it just the actors or one of them or is there some other sort of link?
Thanks.