Forum > Broadcast Errors > Broadcast Errors > EPG errors on channel 302
Old 2017-07-22 , 10:00
Still gets up to change channels

Default EPG errors on channel 302

Good morning MC
There are recording errors on this channel due to timeline settings. The set program is only partially recorded in the beginning with a recording of the previous program being included. Please investigate this and report it to the relevant department. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 2017-07-22 , 13:55

Just a correction to the above post. My wife has clarified that there are two issues involved here. The i plate time info for this channel is incorrect in that the preceding program is recorded with a portion of the desired program shown ( due to the set safety net most probably) and also the partially recorded program is not the correct one as shown on the I plate.

Old 2017-07-24 , 10:26
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hello

Could you give us an example of a time and programme you tried to record that was incorrect? Also, which decoder are you using for these recordings?
Old 2017-07-24 , 22:21

Good day. The recording of the program that was being attempted was Masha and the Bear which was preceded by Tom and Jerry. As mentioned the actual program that was partially recorded at the beginning was not Masha and the Bear as displayed on the I plate but was The Bear and the Lemmings. This resulted in a very disappointed and sad 15 month old grandson. This situation repeatedly happened whenever a recording was attempted at any time slot. I was attempting to record on my Explora 1.

Old 2017-07-25 , 14:42
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hello

Boomerang's schedule has been updating daily for the last month, I suspect this is the cause of the error. We're working with the channel to improve the accuracy of the information they're supplying. We're also going to series-link a number of shows (including Masha) which should ensure your decoder will always get the most recent times (manual recordings generally don't track time changes). We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Old 2017-07-25 , 15:22

Thanks Trisan for the feedback and explanation.