Forum > Broadcast Errors > Broadcast Errors > Incorrect EPG across channels
Old 2017-05-23 , 20:09
MultiChoice

Default Incorrect EPG across channels

We're aware of the incorrect EPG on DStv channels. It is receiving our urgent attention. Pls accept our apologies.
Old 2017-05-23 , 20:24
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Its not just the EPG the I-plate info has also reverted back to the 23:00 info again. I just noticed that all my scheduled recordings has changed from the red circle indicating a scheduled recording to black. So nothing will record tonight
Old 2017-05-23 , 20:28
Changes remote batteries hourly

The behaviour appears to be changing, I'm currently successfully recording something from 181. Hope it lasts.

All we can do is monitor, and maybe change what we still can to manual recordings for tonight but I'm not sure if that will be enough. I'm also buffering to avoid losing more content.
Old 2017-05-23 , 21:36
MultiChoice

We've determined that the issue is only on HD channels. SD channels are not impacted at all.

So @Geoff will no doubt be delighted that his SD PVR has escaped this issue.

Will update you as soon as I know more. We really appreciate your understanding and so sorry that your viewing and recordings are impacted like this.
Old 2017-05-23 , 22:04
Changes remote batteries hourly

Hmmm, not so sure about that... my SD PVR rebooted a few minutes ago and resulted in my recording of the Graham Norton show requiring 2 decoders, an external recorder and quite a bit of patch editing to manage to capture the program in full.

'Nuf said by me...
Old 2017-05-24 , 07:04
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

My recording of Real Housewives ended 30 minutes early. When I noticed this, I set MR for the rest of the night
Old 2017-05-24 , 07:27
MultiChoice

The issue is still ongoing - they have Irdeto and a number of other experts on the case. Will update you as soon as I have further and hopefully good news
Old 2017-05-24 , 07:42
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
The issue is still ongoing - they have Irdeto and a number of other experts on the case. Will update you as soon as I have further and hopefully good news
Oh no The recording for repeat of Real Housewives today was set using EPG. Hope it works
Old 2017-05-24 , 09:33
MultiChoice

An update from our end - most of the channels have recovered and the EPG is displaying properly. However, there are still a handful of channels that need to be corrected. We are also not 100% confident that your recordings will work as they should, as at the moment you need to change the channel to update the EPG.

The team are still giving this their utmost priority. I hope to have an update for you before 12pm.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while we sort this out and for your understanding.
Old 2017-05-24 , 09:47
Changes remote batteries daily

Yeah my recording of The Chase on ITV Choice yesterday also ended half an hour early... have not checked the repeat I then tried to record in the early hours of the morning.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.