Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > Explora signal quality issues
Old 2017-06-27 , 12:43
Still listens to the wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
If it is only certain channels then that points to an LNB alignment issue, not necessarily a faulty Smart LNB. The fact that the quality is 0% points to an installation issue with the LNB alignment. I suggest you get your installer back to come and double check this.
Yes. Can you assist me with that as Dstv send a contractor themselves to install it?i called in 3 times in 2 weeks to get someone to help me and I am still waiting for the callback.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Old 2017-06-27 , 12:51
MultiChoice

You can go to our website and search for an accredited installer in your area. We only send accredited installers so not one of our own contractors.
Do you not have the details of the person who did the installation for you?
Old 2017-06-27 , 12:54

Quote:
You can go to our website and search for an accredited installer in your area. We only send accredited installers so not one of our own contractors.
Do you not have the details of the person who did the installation for you?
Hi. No I don't have. I feel Dstv must send someone to correct this. I am not going pay for something that has not been done correctly from day 1. Maybe uou can see who did mine?

Old 2017-06-27 , 14:26
MultiChoice

Suggest you send your details to MC Lindi on a PM, then she can try to arrange for someone to come out from our Field Services team.

It would've been far better if you reported this at the time, cause then we could've followed up with the person who did the install. It's critical for us to give them feedback if they are not doing things right.
Old 2017-06-27 , 18:57

Quote:
Suggest you send your details to MC Lindi on a PM, then she can try to arrange for someone to come out from our Field Services team.

It would've been far better if you reported this at the time, cause then we could've followed up with the person who did the install. It's critical for us to give them feedback if they are not doing things right.
Can you perhaps ask her to respond here? I do not know your banter system. If possible?

Old 2017-06-27 , 22:49
Changes remote batteries hourly

That's not how it's done generally.

Click here
You can use that to send your customer number & contact phone numbers.

You can also include a link to this thread by copying in this link: Explora signal quality issues (post #16 onwards)
Old 2017-06-28 , 13:51

Quote:

Hi. She does not resond. I did pm her..

Old 2017-06-28 , 14:04
MultiChoice

HI there Johan, just give it a little while please - give her a chance to respond as you only sent the PM today.
Old 2017-06-29 , 10:30
MultiChoice

Hi Johan

Feedback from the team is that they suspect a faulty Smart LNB, however a technician is scheduled to come to you to test your installation at 1pm today.

They'll check with you again after the installation test is complete.

Thank you.