Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Catch Up > Compact Plus Catch Up
Old 2018-01-07 , 12:47
Knows how to use a remote

Exclamation Compact Plus Catch Up

THE POST HEADER SHOULD READ Compact Plus Catch-up
Hi - I have downgraded to Compact plus and was surprised to find that catch-up on my HDPVR 2P is not available. I thought this service can be obtained by compact, compact plus and premium subscribers alike

Last edited by Digital Fan; 2018-01-07 at 12:50. .
Old 2018-01-07 , 14:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fan View Post
Hi - I have downgraded to Compact plus and was surprised to find that catch-up on my HDPVR 2P is not available. I thought this service can be obtained by compact, compact plus and premium subscribers alike
When you select a catch-up title a window pops up saying only available to premium subscribers
Old 2018-01-08 , 07:12
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
When you select a catch-up title a window pops up saying only available to premium subscribers
Morning Digital Fan,

Please send us your ID number and surname via private messages and we'll gladly assist.

Regards
Kagiso
Old 2018-01-08 , 11:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Morning Digital Fan,

Please send us your ID number and surname via private messages and we'll gladly assist.

Regards
Kagiso
Hi Kagiso - I think the reason I do not have catchup on compact plus is that I use a HDPVR 2P and not an explora - am I right ?
Old 2018-01-08 , 14:16
Changes remote batteries hourly

It won't be anything like that on the 2P, only the oldest SD decoders ended up announced as unable in what they can handle with more recent package developments for CU. Probably just a config error with your downgrade, which they'll easily sort out once they have the details.
Old 2018-01-08 , 14:53
MultiChoice

@Digital Fan - Catch Up is available on all our PVRs and on all our packages. Of course th content you see will be specific to your package.

I suspect when the downgrade happened, your Access Fee was cancelled, which meant your PVR has not been activated. That is why MC Pamela was asking for your details, so she can see if that was the case and correct it.
Old 2018-01-08 , 15:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
@Digital Fan - Catch Up is available on all our PVRs and on all our packages. Of course th content you see will be specific to your package.

I suspect when the downgrade happened, your Access Fee was cancelled, which meant your PVR has not been activated. That is why MC Pamela was asking for your details, so she can see if that was the case and correct it.
Hi Marietjie I have sent my details to MC Pamela- I do have other functions such as record and playback available and I am paying the R85 access fee. My total payment is R574 for Compact Plus
Old 2018-01-13 , 18:37
MultiChoice

Quote:
Hi Marietjie I have sent my details to MC Pamela- I do have other functions such as record and playback available and I am paying the R85 access fee. My total payment is R574 for Compact Plus
Hi Digital Fan

Thanks for the info sent.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
Old Yesterday , 13:29
Changes remote batteries hourly

For those with Compact Plus, details of your scheduling are included in this new thread: Catch Up schedule for Explora Premium for February
Old Yesterday , 14:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
For those with Compact Plus, details of your scheduling are included in this new thread: Catch Up schedule for Explora Premium for February
When I hit ok on (HDPVR 2P) downloaded titles - that are on my package (Compact Plus) - it still tells me that "this is only for premium subscribers" !