Forum > Content > General > Vuzu & Vuzu Amp Highlights
Old 2018-01-17 , 07:34
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Default Vuzu & Vuzu Amp Highlights

Can we please have highlights for these channels for February? Nothing was posted for January.
Old 2018-01-17 , 07:56
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Cat View Post
Nothing was posted for January.
Still want that as well please, and perhaps an explanation why we're needing to chase these yet again please.

Strangely, MC Ryan was here 5 days ago and managed to post this with January "corrections" - not sure what he's correcting if we never got anything...
VUZU AMP Programme Change

@MC Portia, as these channels are part of the M-Group perhaps you can intervene? Thanks if you can help, or please pass on to the associated group management.
Old 2018-01-17 , 09:45
MultiChoice

Folks pls can I ask for patience - it is only 17 January, just give the teams a chance to get their schedules for Feb finalised. They will post it at the end of the month.
Old 2018-01-17 , 09:48
Changes remote batteries daily. Has an entire thread named after her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
Folks pls can I ask for patience - it is only 17 January, just give the teams a chance to get their schedules for Feb finalised. They will post it at the end of the month.
M-Net managed to post for Feb yesterday already. We have yet to receive anything from the Vuzu channels for Jan, so I think we have been past patient.
Old 2018-01-17 , 09:50
Knows how to use a remote

@McMarietjie I don't mind being patient or giving people the needed space to do what they have to do. I am not in their shoes and I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

What really does frustrate me though, is that I asked for January's and had no reply from anybody. If the MNet team has the curtesy to inform their paying subscribers what is going on on the various platforms that they manage I would expect the same from other teams.

It really boils down to the fact that the onscreen TV Guide as well as the "newly" launched pitiful online TV guide is not helping me plan my TV viewing. To be fair, and I am not trying to be difficult here, I pay a lot of money each month for TV service I feel are not valueing my input and provide a platform like these forums to talk directly to their customers but some just at best are to busy to reply and at worst chooses to ignore the forums.
Old 2018-01-17 , 11:02
MultiChoice

Folks pls keep in mind that VUZU Amp is changing to 1Magic on 29 January, so the VUZU teams are very focussed on that at present. I ask again for your patience, given that we are only in the middle of January.

We have a range of tools you can use to plan your viewing:
- There is a searchable TV Guide on the DStv Now app with the ability to set reminders
- You can access a digital version of the DStv magazine on DStv.com under the menu option on The Guide menu tab
- There are playlists available under The Guide, and also upcoming attractions and highlights
- You can subscribe to the DStv email newsletters for highlights delivered to your inbox every Wednesday
- Your decoder's search function can search by New Movies or New Series, do a themed search or a key word search, and an A-Z search
Old 2018-01-17 , 11:27

Fair enough MoM, as far as that coming change goes but surely the 116 Vuzu guide for January is available... and it's been such a regular problem that it really does otherwise need major addressing, along with the regular lack of responses to queries from the channels' representatives.
Thanks

(For others - BTW, MC Portia is still on leave.)
Old 2018-01-17 , 11:44

Hi Guys, apologies for the delay in highlights. The team are working on it and should have them posted by early next week.

To my understanding the January highlights for VUZU and VUZU AMP were shared in December.

Please let us double check.

Thanks.
Old 2018-01-17 , 11:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Ryan View Post
To my understanding the January highlights for VUZU and VUZU AMP were shared in December.

Please let us double check.
Thanks
I thought it was strange we only got the corrections, so it looks like it was just overlooked.

Nothing personal BTW, us regulars know it was like this before you as well so it's clearly a general problem.
Old 2018-01-17 , 11:47

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the January highlights for both VUZU and VUZU AMP were posted in December. Sorry if you missed them. There's still time to catch up on some great viewing.