View Poll Results: Do you miss the Forum King?
Yes! My heart feels incomplete when the Forum King is not on the forum 1 8.33%
Yes! I think he should make more effort to be here - I don't care if he's busy 5 41.67%
No! Who is the Forum King anyway? 8 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
Old 2014-09-16 , 20:44
All Hail FrostyD, Forum king!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
Hey, how can I scare people away from the lounge when every time I go there the place is empty? : -)

Weather in Cape Town is warming up and have had a couple of pleasant days but I believe we are going to be having some wet weather soon. : - )

Forum, mainly absent, King : - ) good luck with any future exams you may still have to write.

Hope the smiling smiley's are more to your and others liking.. : - )
The Smiling smileys are working and getting me to post again

I think for you to be able to bring Optimist Back you are going to have to use more than 4 smiling smilies.

Questions for the crazy regulars

How has your year been so far ?
What are you going to /where are going to be in December?
Old 2014-09-17 , 09:42
4K, baby!

[The Smiling smileys are working and getting me to post again.

I think for you to be able to bring Optimist Back you are going to have to use more than 4 smiling smilies.]

Unfortunately we are unable to post more than 4 smileys at any one time. Perhaps, in order to get not only Optimist but others back, we can do something like this? x 5

[Questions for the crazy regulars

How has your year been so far ?]

Pathetic. Had to search very hard to find out just where the lounge had moved to. Then I find a lounge and due to the absence of forumites I'm not even sure I'm at the right place. Only thing that makes me think I am is that there's no more booze available. The wine has been out of stock for longer than I can remember so can only assume this happened during the Queen's time in the lounge. This and the knowledge that most of those that visit the lounge drink like fishes. Unless there's another lounge that has the same drinking problems as our one has? x 5

Apart from this the year has been good. Nothing special stands out unless the winning of the Explora Decoder counts but just been blessed with good health and my family. Oh, and you lot. Suppose I better include you lot otherwise I get into trouble.

[What are you going to /where are going to be in December?]

That's a stupid question to ask any married male member of the lounge. x 10. We, old married males, know that we have no say in where we'll be going or what we'll be doing in December. It's wherever or whatever the wives want us to be doing. At the moment mine hasn't advised me so I still have no idea. Will admit she's leaving it a bit late though. Suspect we'll be staying at home.

That's me.

Last edited by beetle bailey; 2014-09-17 at 09:44. .
Old 2014-09-17 , 09:48
Forum Queen (gets her subjects to change her remote batteries daily.)
[Dear Twitter: Forum Queen is not a MultiChoice employee.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum King View Post
Questions for the crazy regulars

The year has been (string lots of words I'm not allowed to use here together) and it's not improving :'(

Going away for December. Funny. I can't even afford to stay home
Old 2014-09-17 , 10:25
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
I was broken into early in the year, which wasn't particularly pleasant, but they didn't take anything irreplaceable so I'm over that.

Other than that I think the year's gone pretty well. Nothing much that stands out, but no other bad experiences either.

Quote:
I'll be working up till Christmas. Being single with no children I don't need to specifically take time off during school holidays, so I usually don't bother taking leave during December.
Old 2014-09-18 , 07:33
All Hail FrostyD, Forum king!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
See original Quote
I would be 1000x if the crazy escaper of Domes returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurica View Post
The year has been (string lots of words I'm not allowed to use here together) and it's not improving :'(

Going away for December. Funny. I can't even afford to stay home
Yes this year had a lot of Ups and downs passing and failing an International Exam. Another 3 to go.

I might also stay at home this year .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citanul View Post
I was broken into early in the year, which wasn't particularly pleasant, but they didn't take anything irreplaceable so I'm over that.

Other than that I think the year's gone pretty well. Nothing much that stands out, but no other bad experiences either.

I'll be working up till Christmas. Being single with no children I don't need to specifically take time off during school holidays, so I usually don't bother taking leave during December.
Being broken into Is Horrible.
Just say I was at Home when someone attempted to break In.I was in my room and I heard glass breaking in the house so went to investigate and as soon as the guy saw me He ran away.Worst of all the police asked if I perhaps knew the person who tried to break in .
Old 2014-09-18 , 09:05

Quote:
Just say I was at Home when someone attempted to break In.I was in my room and I heard glass breaking in the house so went to investigate and as soon as the guy saw me He ran away.
At least he ran away and didn't try anything. The one good thing about my break-in was that no one was at home when it happened. In the bigger scheme of things possessions don't really matter and losing them is far preferable to what could have happened if they'd tried to break in when someone was there (although maybe they only tried because there wasn't anyone around).
Old 2014-09-18 , 10:50
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
I would be 1000x if the crazy escaper of Domes returns.
Nope... x 237

I've become a professional gambler again which now takes up all my time, it's about 500 x less stressful than this Forum
and so far I'm winning
Old 2014-09-19 , 11:29

this might sound like a stupid question but (who when and how many times do they change those words under your name)??

Explora
Old 2014-09-21 , 18:43
Knows how to use a remote

Is anyone talking about the Altech Node? What are the chances that the explora will be upgraded with similar functionality soon? If the capability isn't there, that's extremely sad.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Old 2014-09-22 , 17:27
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetDownAdam View Post
Is anyone talking about the Altech Node? What are the chances that the explora will be upgraded with similar functionality soon? If the capability isn't there, that's extremely sad.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk
Earlier, in some post or other, there was talk of some new features coming to the Explora. Nobody was saying anything then other than "watch this space". So let's see what is coming and when.