Forum > Broadcast Errors > Broadcast Errors > Chaotic events with 181 Origins: The Journey Of Humankind
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-04-09 , 07:44
Changes remote batteries hourly

Default Chaotic events with 181 Origins: The Journey Of Humankind

Hi team,

There's been much confusion over this series from National Geographic Channel.

Here's a copy of posts made so far in the missing-on-catch-up thread elsewhere. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Please load Origins: The Journey Of Humankind S01E01 onto CU+ (in the Other Shows section on Exploras).

We only have S01E02. It was thanks to it that we discovered the series, but now too late to get a live broadcast of E01.
The expiry date for E02 shows that E01 should still be available.
From 181 National Geographic.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Hi Optimist

Origins: The Journey Of Humankind S1 E1 is available on CU+ (can be viewed on Other Shows section on the Explora).
Quote:
Hi Pamela, no it's not listed on my Explora model 1, which is why I'm reporting it. Just checked again.
Thanks.
Quote:
Ok, I see what the problem is now,,,

According to the EPG, "We are the fire species" is episode 2.
According to CU+, that episode is episode 1 (the normally invisible episode detail can be seen when searching for it).

Unless it's an episode in 2 parts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Pamela View Post
Currently, we have We are the fire species on the Explora. I'll check with the CU team and get back to you.
Quote:
Thanks Pamela. Please could they also coordinate with the EPG team as things have worsened overnight.

Besides the CU+ version of E01 sharing its episode title / synopsis with the channel 181 broadcast version of E02 (on tonight @ 21:00), we now have the EPG reflecting that next Sunday's episode will be E05
There are no in-between broadcasts of further episodes.
Although some British entertainment channels mix up the order of their episodes at times, I've not seen this happen on any of the doccie channels.

I'll make a thread in the forum section used for EPG issues so that their team can get up to speed with this concern.