Closed Thread
Old 2018-02-11 , 21:53
Still gets up to change channels

Default Drifta problem

Can not view any channel on my iPad and also unable to authenticate drifta on the server with my Samsung S7 Hedge. Does DSTV still support drifta? If so, what can I do or links/sites to visit to resolve this?

Thanks in an anticipated swift cooperation.
Old 2018-02-12 , 14:41
MultiChoice

Hi Chido

I have responded to your PM.
Old 2018-02-12 , 15:52
MultiChoice

Also refer to our response on this thread: http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php...764#post379764
Old 2018-02-14 , 14:06
Changes remote batteries hourly

See my reply in your other thread.
Old 2018-02-14 , 14:07

Default Please fix the drifta problem

MC Grace,

I have not received any response from you yet.

Does DSTV still support drifta (mobile decoder device)? I can't view any channel on my phone or iPad with my drifta. I have been to DSTV offices/calling support to fix the drifta problem but unsuccessful.

The advantage of Drifta over "DSTV Now or Catch Up": it doesn't consume your data unlike "DSTV Now or Catch Up" because it is not connected over internet but via your WiFi to small pocket mobile decoder device (drifta free hotspot device that is smaller than Business Card). DSTV offices in Nigeria sold drifta N12,500 each to customers.

Please do you know about drifta or still use drifta to watch DSTV on your mobile devices without any problem in order to assist me fix my drifta problem ? Thanks
Old 2018-02-14 , 14:12

MC Grace, Send email to me @ chidozieazico@gmail.com in respect of fixing the drifta problem

I have not received any response from you yet.*

Does DSTV still support drifta (mobile decoder device)? I can't view any channel on my phone or iPad with my drifta. I have been to DSTV offices/calling support to fix the drifta problem but unsuccessful.*

The advantage of Drifta over "DSTV Now or Catch Up": it doesn't consume your data unlike "DSTV Now or Catch Up" because it is not connected over internet but via your WiFi to small pocket mobile decoder device (drifta free hotspot device that is smaller than Business Card). DSTV offices in Nigeria sold drifta N12,500 each to customers.

Please do you know about drifta or still use drifta to watch DSTV on your mobile devices without any problem in order to assist me fix my drifta problem ? Thanks
Old 2018-02-14 , 14:21
Changes remote batteries hourly

Here's another copy of what you need to know... please don't make any more new threads, thank you.

------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chido View Post
DSTV offices in Nigeria sold drifta N12,500 each to customers.
Although changes are happening in South Africa I doubt you can be helped here with any further clues - best to contact your MCA office in Nigeria or visit their FaceBook Page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
...our Africa and South Africa businesses operate independently of each other with its own CEOs and management team. The offering in Africa and South Africa differs not just in terms of content eg channels offered but also in terms of services (eg Catch Up and BoxOffice not available in all countries) and also technology (being able to connect Explora to the internet, etc) and installation standards.

The teams who moderate this Forum are all SA based so we are not familiar with the details of what is and what is not available in each country outside of SA. The Africa team have also decided that the way in which they prefer to provide support in their business is though Facebook pages in each of the countries, so it really is best for someone to rather get in touch with the support team in their country to get the best advice applicable to your country.

It is for this reason that we have a geographical check as a final step in registration. Unfortunately sometimes non-South Africans do slip through. It is not a question of not wanting to help - the problem is that we could just confuse matters as there is such a vast difference between SA and the rest of Africa in almost every single aspect of the business.
Closed Thread