Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > DStv Products > HD PVR > What do I need for HD PVR installation? (Already have single view decoder and dish)

Old 2010-06-07 , 20:35
Still listens to the wireless

Smile Installation questions

Hi,

I am currently moved to a new place and just realised that the complex does not have built in communual dish..

I have both HD PVR and and the new single view which I bought in April 2008 as well as a dish that came with single view decoder.. I was using communial dish with a single view so I never used the dish..

I now need to use either HD Pvr or single view as I am w/o DSTV at all.. What do I need to do if need to do it myself..

I live in the Fourways Area..

Regards
Old 2010-06-08 , 09:26
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike monyebodi View Post
Hi,

I am currently moved to a new place and just realised that the complex does not have built in communual dish..

I have both HD PVR and and the new single view which I bought in April 2008 as well as a dish that came with single view decoder.. I was using communial dish with a single view so I never used the dish..

I now need to use either HD Pvr or single view as I am w/o DSTV at all.. What do I need to do if need to do it myself..

I live in the Fourways Area..

Regards
read the installation manual and the manual on splitting and combining both attached to the stickies associated with the XV forum item.

Then ask questions and then decide if you wnat to tackle the job yourself or not.
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15

Tags
installation, pvr