Old 2010-07-01 , 15:06
Still listens to the wireless

Default account query

the 3 payments i made on 4 may, 28 may n 24 june not reflected on my online statement the thing is my account was suspended on march the 2nd untill 3rd april cos it was in arrears, i then made a payment of R260 on the 4th of may to settle it then i was reconnected. i made another payment of R520 on the 28th of may and the 24th of june, so on june 30 my account was suspended again i don`t understand coz i already made a payment 4 june on the 24, my account is always billed on the 25th of every month not on the 1st .. i then called call centre n was told that my account is in arrears again i really don`t understand coz i already made a payment..
i didn`t knw bout the subscription fee increase as i didn`t receive any mail or notification.. i understand if my account is indeed in arrears then it would be 4 the reconection fee 4 the 4th of may so bout the fee increase u don`t hav to blame me 4 dat as i didn`t knw anything about it. please reactify this so that my account history can reflect correctly n bear in mind that i always pay my account/ my account is always billed on the 25th of every month not the 1st
Old 2010-07-01 , 16:07
Still listens to the wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomvula View Post
the 3 payments i made on 4 may, 28 may n 24 june not reflected on my online statement the thing is my account was suspended on march the 2nd untill 3rd april cos it was in arrears, i then made a payment of R260 on the 4th of may to settle it then i was reconnected. i made another payment of R520 on the 28th of may and the 24th of june, so on june 30 my account was suspended again i don`t understand coz i already made a payment 4 june on the 24, my account is always billed on the 25th of every month not on the 1st .. i then called call centre n was told that my account is in arrears again i really don`t understand coz i already made a payment..
i didn`t knw bout the subscription fee increase as i didn`t receive any mail or notification.. i understand if my account is indeed in arrears then it would be 4 the reconection fee 4 the 4th of may so bout the fee increase u don`t hav to blame me 4 dat as i didn`t knw anything about it. please reactify this so that my account history can reflect correctly n bear in mind that i always pay my account/ my account is always billed on the 25th of every month not the 1st
how long does it take to get help aroung here
Old 2010-07-01 , 16:11
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
how long does it take to get help aroung here
Around 24 hours. This is a community forum where MCA participate. The staff do there normal day job. If you need help, you would need to Private Message a staff member as you don't want your details public.

I would suggest calling the call centre if you need immediate attention. If you have done and have not got somewhere, they please let us know. The call centre is your primary contact for customer support.
Old 2010-07-01 , 16:24
MultiChoice | Customer Care

Quote:
Please PM your account details to me so that we can investigate, as well as your address information and email information, since we send out Price Increase letters to all our subscribers one month before the increase is implemented, as per legal requirements. We also posted the increase on the website and on the decoders under About Us.

Currently, services will be suspended about 5 days after the billing date, which is why it happens around the 30th or the 1st, even if you are billed on the 25th.

You can check out all your transactions and fees on the My Account section on the DStv website as well.

Regards
Natasha
Old 2010-07-01 , 21:30
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwalker View Post
Around 24 hours. This is a community forum where MCA participate. The staff do there normal day job. If you need help, you would need to Private Message a staff member as you don't want your details public.

I would suggest calling the call centre if you need immediate attention. If you have done and have not got somewhere, they please let us know. The call centre is your primary contact for customer support.
While I agree the OP is being unreasonable to expect a reply within 60 minutes, I must disagree about this:

Quote:
a community forum where MCA participate. The staff do there normal day job.
Firstly: This is a corporate forum as the forum moderators and admins are all employed by Multichoice. They are not members of the community.

Secondly: This sub-forum is called "Service Queries".

Quote:
If you have done and have not got somewhere, they please let us know.
Us? *confused*
________
Dodge Razor

Last edited by KingKong; 2011-03-15 at 02:36. .
Old 2010-07-01 , 22:24
Changes remote batteries hourly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKong View Post
While I agree the OP is being unreasonable to expect a reply within 60 minutes, I must disagree about this:

Firstly: This is a corporate forum as the forum moderators and admins are all employed by Multichoice. They are not members of the community.

Secondly: This sub-forum is called "Service Queries".

Us? *confused*
as in report back to the forum so hopefully MCA can reply/

I agree it is a business forum, not a contact centre for support