Originally Posted by veedub
Thank you. I called my regular installer and he's not sure about the setup as mc haven't sent out any communication
Okay so lets us see if we can between us work it all out. It can't be that difficult....
BUT, suggest you start a new thread under the Installation forum before posting any replies.
(1) Which decoders are you planning to connect under XV?
(2) Are you going to be using a SLNB and which model is it?
(3) Are you planning to distribute RF to remote viewing points?
(4) Will the decoders all be installed in the same room or in different rooms?
(5) Do you want the ability to remote control the decoders from all TV viewing points?
(6) What have you already got installed?
Easyview, UEC 4T HD PVR, SD PVR, XV
Spare decoders: SD PVR(2), PACE HD PVR 4T, DSD 660, 1110, 1131, Explora
2 unmentionable FTA decoders
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) build 1607, version 14393.351
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
Last edited by Geoff D; 2016-06-22 at 15:32.