Forum > Content > Sport > Barclays English Premier League 2016-2017
Old 2016-06-28 , 08:18
Changes remote batteries daily

So good to see a small nation beat soccer giants. Iceland is probably still on cloud 9 after their fantastic win against England.

Italy showed Spain how to play football yesterday by beating them 2-0. Italy will now play Germany. Chelsea supporters must be very happy that Conte is coming to Stamford Bridge after that win against Spain

Somehow I feel that since Portugal scrapped through their games thus far, they stand a good chance of reaching the finals and probably even winning the Euro 2016
HDPVR 2P, 42" Samsung LED TV
-----------------------
BEDROOM 2 -
Phillips 42" LED TV, Can View Both The PVR & 2P
Old 2016-06-28 , 09:27
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Have entered the Superbru. Let's see if I can resume my usual position near the bottom of the table. Last season I struggled to breath in the loft heights I achieved!!

The manager go round before the start of the season is quite intense this year. I remain unconvinced by the signing of Koeman by Everton. I was hoping we'd actually go out and get a proven title winner, and I have to admit to being somewhat underwhelmed by Koeman's record. Yes, he did OK with Southampton last season, but his record doesn't suggest he's able to take a good first season and build on it for the next 3 or 4. He seems to be a bit of a one season wonder, much like Martinez was.
Old 2016-06-28 , 09:27
4K, baby!

Default Shame of a Nation!

I have never been as embarrassed, annoyed and ashamed about the performance of my team as I was last night!

It was like watching a bunch of schoolboys on the day after a night on the town.

Shocking! Overpaid, disorganised and disinterested.

Well done Iceland and good luck. You deserved your win, for sure.

Cheers, K.
Old 2016-06-28 , 09:31
4K, baby!

Default Now we are six! ............

......... to quote A A Milne.

Let's double that to 12 before the start of the season, guys.

T, no excuses this year. We want to see you back in the Team this year

Cheers, K.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forumites.jpg (33.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 2016-06-28 , 09:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post

T, no excuses this year. We want to see you back in the Team this year

Cheers, K.
its even more difficult for me this year because I will be wearing 2 jerseys at the same time...Man U and Chelsea

give it all you got today
Old 2016-06-28 , 09:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulani View Post
its even more difficult for me this year because I will be wearing 2 jerseys at the same time...Man U and Chelsea
That's only a problem on two occasions in the year...and then you predict a draw.

Problem solved.
Old 2016-06-28 , 10:07
4K, baby!

With the English now returning home I started thinking about their performances in this Euro competition. I was hard pressed, in fact couldn't think of anyone, who I'd give a rating of six out of ten for their performances. Not talking about just the final game but averaging their scores over all the games. Or am I being too harsh?

Tulani, there OrangeII, the bright lad, has come up with a solution to your problem. Now you have no excuse not to enter.
Old 2016-06-28 , 10:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle bailey View Post
With the English now returning home I started thinking about their performances in this Euro competition. I was hard pressed, in fact couldn't think of anyone, who I'd give a rating of six out of ten for their performances. Not talking about just the final game but averaging their scores over all the games. Or am I being too harsh?
The Medic. Sturridge stayed fit didn't he?
Old 2016-06-28 , 14:37

Money issues

Old 2016-06-30 , 16:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
Back by Popular Demand -- DSTV Forumites SuperBru Pool!

Dear Forumites who enjoy English footie,

Trust this finds you all well
We are in the UK experiencing interesting and turbulent political times; but are off to sunny Greece (Thasos) on Wednesday so can relax and get a tan! (also hopefully we'll get rid of a terrible chesty cough that we both picked up in transit ).

So Boris smashed up the whole place for nothing. For nothing? Not standing for PM??