Forum > Content > Sport > Barclays English Premier League 2015-2016
Old 2015-07-04 , 13:38
4K, baby!

Default Barclays English Premier League 2015-2016

Hi Forumites, greetings from a gloriously hot and sunny Kent!

I've set up the DSTV Forumites pool, well in advance of the season and those who participated last year per attached list should get an automatic invite to re-join.

All other new participants very welcome. Any problems signing up, drop me a PM here on the forum.

Looking forward to a great season for the Gunners! and a lot of banter and bravado here on the Forum

Cheers, K.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SuperBru.jpg (79.6 KB, 21 views)
Old 2015-07-04 , 17:39
4K, baby!

New season new banter. united are rubbish!!! Only joking, I think?

To those new to these forums, and this thread in particular, please note that this is where we talk about all things related to the English Premier League. Some gentle, and not so gentle, leg pulling regarding the sides we as individuals support as well as discussions on the games that have, or or due to, take place.

Please feel free to join in and become one of us. Simply declare which team you support and take it from there.

Even more Manchester United supporters will be accepted. Sigh. (This from a lonely Liverpool supporter - were two of us but one decided to resign from here.)

Thanks Sandtonman for setting up this thread. Oh, and the Superbru one. Enjoy the sunshine.
Old 2015-07-05 , 21:13
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hi, I would like to join, I support Liverpool YNWA

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
Old 2015-07-05 , 21:34
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad95 View Post
Hi, I would like to join, I support Liverpool YNWA

Conrad, welcome to the football thread where we discuss on this thread all things relating to the EPL. As far as this thread goes anyone can join as it's an open forum. So, feel free to express your comments whenever you like. Although we, should that be me?, sometimes go a bit overboard in running each others teams down it is always done without malice. Basically we are all a bunch of footballing friends who support different teams. But it will be good to have another Liverpool supporter here. Too many blasted manchester united blokes to take on by myself.

As far as joining the Superbru Competition is concerned this requires staying power as the competition runs for the whole of the season. You'll need to predict the scores for all the EPL games played every week. If you are prepared to do so then register on the Superbru website and join the league that was mentioned in the first post. The manager of this league will then need to accept you.

That's it. Welcome.
Old 2015-07-06 , 09:42
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad95 View Post
Hi, I would like to join, I support Liverpool
Good morning Conrad; I've approved your pool application. Welcome on board!
At least Beetle will have a bother in arms this season and perhaps he will whinge a bit less as a result
Cheers, K.
Old 2015-07-06 , 09:45
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Good Morning Keith, thank you

Old 2015-07-06 , 09:52
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post
At least Beetle will have a bother in arms this season and perhaps he will whinge a bit less as a result
Freudian slip?
Old 2015-07-06 , 10:21
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Freudian slip?
Yip, for sure Brian!
Cheers K.
Old 2015-07-06 , 10:37
Knows how to use a remote

I didn't get an invite so I applied again. I just hope I don't forget a couple of weekends again because that messed everything up for me last time.
Old 2015-07-06 , 11:17
4K, baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Freudian slip?
Hey I've already had a bother in arms last season. Steve used to hammer me for what he perceived to be my negative outlook and Sandtonman too gave me a working over whenever I predicted a loss for my team.

Come back Steve. Even if my negative outlook perhaps proved to be more correct than your overly positive one we are still bound together by our support for the best Club in the world.

L I V E R P O O L YNWA