Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Now > Suggestion Box: DStv Now
Old 2015-09-25 , 10:37
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
Sound great but don't expect much re votes, I think Forumites are tired of voting... we used to have polls (before that got out of hand ), was somewhat overdone.
Take my word...everything you guys bring up here is sent on the relevant people. I've got a reputation here as "oh THAT guy again".
Old 2015-09-25 , 12:15
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
Take my word...everything you guys bring up here is sent on the relevant people. I've got a reputation here as "oh THAT guy again".
I like giving suggestions where I see fit so that would be nice to see such features yes but I don't expect everything to happen at click of a button
Development costs time and money and changes etc can be a long process.
Old 2015-11-04 , 15:46
Still listens to the wireless

Hi, trying to use DSTV NOW app and get a connect ID, but once registration e-mail is sent and I need to verify e-mail, it states page might have been removed or temp unavailable. Unavailable for days now. Please help.
Old 2015-11-04 , 15:48
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ777 View Post
Hi, trying to use DSTV NOW app and get a connect ID, but once registration e-mail is sent and I need to verify e-mail, it states page might have been removed or temp unavailable. Unavailable for days now. Please help.
Hi MJ777,

I think I welcomed you in the PM you sent me.

I'll get the guys to look into this.

Apologies.

MC Nic.
Old 2015-11-04 , 15:49

Default DSTV NOW

Is DSTV NOW app working 100%?
Old 2015-11-04 , 15:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Nic View Post
Hi MJ777,

I think I welcomed you in the PM you sent me.

I'll get the guys to look into this.

Apologies.

MC Nic.
Thanks Nic, appreciated!
Old 2015-11-04 , 15:51
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ777 View Post
Is DSTV NOW app working 100%?
I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Old 2015-11-05 , 13:19
MultiChoice

HI MJ777,

Please PM me the e-mail address you're trying to register. Also, what device are you having this issue on? A mobile/tablet or PC?

Thanks

MC Nic.
Old 2016-02-23 , 13:57

I missed the end of the last episode of "The Wire" as the broadcast time moved a bit from when I set the recording, so I thought I'd quickly watch the end on the DSTV Now website (using my laptop, Windows 10, Firefox).

Although I can watch it fine, there is no way to jump to the part I need to see, so I've now got it playing in the background until it gets to the part I've missed. I tried clicking on the progress bar like with other online players - nothing. There are no fastforward controls or anything like that, just a very simple pause/play and fullscreen button. I don't remember having this problem in the past, but if this is intended can we please get a few more controls? I have the latest versions of my browser and Flash. I also didn't want to download the whole thing to a desktop player as I only wanted to catch the last ten minutes, and have also had problems with the desktop player in the past.
Old 2016-02-26 , 14:48

If anyone is actually reading this thread I checked again, and now I can jump to the right place on the DSTV Now website player. Problem is, now the previous episode of the Wire (16/2) is not there even though it should still be available and on the series front page the icon shows that there are multiple episodes. I eventually gave up last week as the player kept restarting every ten minutes and I couldn't jump forward so never got to the part I'd missed.

And now I just tried to use a different browser (Edge, not Firefox) but that's even worse as it just says the videos are "corrupted" every time. So my suggestion is to please get someone competent to sort out your site as this is an absolute shambles. I give up.