Old 2014-03-31 , 09:36
Knows how to use a remote

Default Game Of Thrones S 3

As at 7 am this morning there was still no S 3 boxset for Game of Thrones on Explora. When can we expect it MC?
Also when i view an episode in a boxset and it ends, i cannot view the next episode without going out of catchup and then back in again, is this a temporary glitch?
Old 2014-03-31 , 09:40
MultiChoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman7 View Post
As at 7 am this morning there was still no S 3 boxset for Game of Thrones on Explora. When can we expect it MC?
Hi gman7,

If it did not appear on your Explora all at once on Friday like it was meant to, there are repeat play-outs scheduled, which should take about 48 hours to start showing.

Quote:
Also when i view an episode in a boxset and it ends, i cannot view the next episode without going out of catchup and then back in again, is this a temporary glitch?
This is a bug in the Explora software. Our decoder people are aware of it and are working on a fix. I suggest you report this issue under the Explora section (here http://forum.dstv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55) so they can keep track of the extent of the problem.

Cheers

MC Nic.
Old 2014-03-31 , 09:52
Knows how to use a remote

Thanks MC Nic, just so that i do not sound dof, do you mean play-outs of the boxset or individual episodes(meaning if it did not load Friday it could in the next 48hrs). I will be rather peeved if i cannot view this in the boxset format, as searching for episodes defeats the object of the now wonderfull boxset concept.
Old 2014-03-31 , 10:09
MultiChoice

Quote:
Thanks MC Nic, just so that i do not sound dof, do you mean play-outs of the boxset or individual episodes(meaning if it did not load Friday it could in the next 48hrs). I will be rather peeved if i cannot view this in the boxset format, as searching for episodes defeats the object of the now wonderfull boxset concept.
Don't worry.

The Box Set will start coming together as episodes are downloaded to your Explora. You'll have them all in the Box Set format, not to worry.