Here's a copy of the rules for the "Lounge Thread" to make it easy for late-comers to find.
Any discussion about the rules etc. should be posted here, not in the actual Lounge thread.
I may be pushing my luck here, I honestly don't know... I discussed the possibility of a "Lounge Thread" with the Mods a few weeks ago but it hasn't gone further (yet?)
If this is a problem, my sincere apologies to the Mods.
Here's what was suggested by both parties initially plus a bit more, some of it from them (in concept) and some from me
* We need to treat this thread as experimental, no guarantees that it will survive any length of time.
The following rules apply unless amended:
1. No discussion about MC, its services or its products etc - the Mods won't (on the whole) be keeping an eye on this thread.
2. For standard day-to-day interests only, no illegal activities / discussions, politics, religion or the like, and demographics should only be touched on fleetingly. Also I suggest let's keep tech, sport, TV viewing etc. to a minimum as there are already sections for all of that.
3. Cyber-bullies beware - I am your enemy.
4. I will be monitoring the thread for the Mods, even if "I'm not around"
I suggest all be involved in this process equally. I would initially like to also "deputise" @Eurica. Any problem post(s) will be reported by clicking on the red triangle button in the top right corner of each post. (But if we make a nuisance of ourselves with that...)
5. Please be tolerant, we all come from many different walks of life. Also, what is of interest to ladies may not be to gentlemen and visa-versa, please be patient with others' interests.
6. Remember, this Forum has no age restriction, be careful what you post about. And being first and foremost a business Forum, let's try keep it "gentle".
7. Do not post this kind of discussion anywhere else but in this one thread.