Okay then this is waht you are going to need to do minimum:
(1) Leave the HB cable in place as is.
(2) Check on how many cables come from the antenna (LNB):
IF 2: then you either have a TWIN LNB or a SATCR LNB
TWIN LNB, then there must be a MS somwhere behind the HDPVR2P
If there is only one cable connecting to the HDPVR2P and the other going to the 1110, then you probably have a SATCR LNB with one legacy port.
Bad news is:
(1) you will need a new LNB as you will need more feeds for the second decoder.
(2) You will need to decide to go the TWIN LNB route and a 2x4 MS, or
(3) A SATCR LNG with 2 legacy ports
(4) Or a quad LNB with 4 ports , 2 for each decoder.
Read the sticky under the XV forum item dealing with installations first though. http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=3919
Once you have done, this, we can show you how to improve on ypur install so that you can view content from both decoders in both rooms.