Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > SuperSport HD 3 - Barclays Premier League (first two weeks)
Old 2011-07-22 , 15:43
SuperSport

Arrow SuperSport HD 3 - Barclays Premier League (first two weeks)

Hi all

Please find attached the match schedule for the first two weeks.

Thanks
Brenda
Attached Files
File Type: xls FAPL - Aug.xls (28.5 KB, 21 views)
Sport is unpredictable, and these broadcast details cannot be guaranteed. For the full, updated broadcast schedule, go to supersport.com or press "ok" on your DSTV remote while watching any sports channel
Old 2011-07-22 , 15:45
Changes remote batteries daily

Give us more when you can for the EPL

silent witness
Old 2011-07-22 , 17:04
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

On the topic of BPL, is it just me or is the SS3 video quality far superior to that of SS5/6/7 whenever multiple games are on at the same time ? Why is this so ? Does it save on bandwidth ? I know that SS3 is merely a downscaled, cropped version of SSHD3 during a game. Does SS receive the SS5/6/7 games in a quality that is less than that of the downscaled, cropped version of SSHD3 that is shown on SS3 ?
Old 2011-07-22 , 17:17
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.

Certain channels are allocated more bandwidth, so yes SS3 does get a higher bitrate then SS7
Old 2011-08-04 , 16:43
SuperSport

Arrow SuperSport HD Channel - Barclays Premier League for Aug & Sept

Hi all

Please find attached an updated schedule for live & delayed HD matches during August & September.

Regards
Brenda
Attached Files
File Type: xls FAPL - Aug & Sep.xls (36.0 KB, 10 views)
Sport is unpredictable, and these broadcast details cannot be guaranteed. For the full, updated broadcast schedule, go to supersport.com or press "ok" on your DSTV remote while watching any sports channel
Old 2011-08-04 , 19:36

Tx Brenda,

Interesting observation. The only team that gets every single game LIVE out of the six weeks in the spreadsheet is none other than the Champions : Man United. We just command Respect.

And before u attack SS, let me remind u it's not SS's scheduling it's the EPL's.

United 6/6 Live
Arsenal, Chelsea, City 5/6 Live ; 1 Delayed each
Liverpool 4/6 Live ; 2 Delayed

I guess it's a reflection of how the season will end.

Go Red Devils!!!!
Old 2011-08-04 , 22:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Brenda View Post
Hi all

Please find attached an updated schedule for live & delayed HD matches during August & September.

Regards
Brenda
thanks & give us more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Tx Brenda,

Interesting observation. The only team that gets every single game LIVE out of the six weeks in the spreadsheet is none other than the Champions : Man United. We just command Respect.

And before u attack SS, let me remind u it's not SS's scheduling it's the EPL's.

United 6/6 Live
Arsenal, Chelsea, City 5/6 Live ; 1 Delayed each
Liverpool 4/6 Live ; 2 Delayed

I guess it's a reflection of how the season will end.

Go Red Devils!!!!
Have you forgotten about Barca already?

silent witness
Old 2011-08-05 , 09:59
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulani View Post
Have you forgotten about Barca already?
They've moved to the EPL in the close season? Although I guess it's not the EPL now We have a Welsh team :-)

This is great SS cant wait for the new season to start. The only sad thing about the United schedule is we dont get enough traditional 3pm UK Saturday starts But I guess thats the downside of being as popular as United are The tv guys always want to see United