Forum > Value Added Services > DStv Catch Up > Titles ready to watch vs downloads
Old 2017-03-02 , 11:30
Knows how to use a remote

Default Titles ready to watch vs downloads

Not sure if this has been discussed before ( pardon me if so) but is there a way MC can sort the catch-up titles from view able now versus downloadable. It becomes a nightmare once you connect online, you find them mixed together and have 600+ titles to scroll through looking for what you can watch now and when you finally get it (), you find that it needs to be downloaded(). Just a suggestion , or am I being a bit of a novice when it comes to scrolling for shows on the platform.
Old 2017-03-02 , 11:39
Changes remote batteries daily

Not exactly what you want but if you press OPTIONS you can choose to only display items ready to watch - this will then only show items on normal CatchUp plus items you have already downloaded (and kept) from CatchUp+. There's no way to only see items on CatchUp+ though.
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-03-02 , 12:18
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
Not exactly what you want but if you press OPTIONS you can choose to only display items ready to watch - this will then only show items on normal CatchUp plus items you have already downloaded (and kept) from CatchUp+. There's no way to only see items on CatchUp+ though.
Aha I knew there might be a way and I did not know that command. That will be very useful. Thanks @Krugie, my novice level just went up
Old 2017-03-02 , 13:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anelist View Post
Aha I knew there might be a way and I did not know that command. That will be very useful. Thanks @Krugie, my novice level just went up
Pleasure

You will also then see in the top right hand corner the display changes to Ready To Watch (or something along those lines) so you know that you are not currently seeing ALL items.
DSTV Explora (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI Picture and Audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. RF connection from Explora & HDPVR 2P to bedroom for Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-03-02 , 16:58

Just to add - I noticed now that this does not work while on the Recommended screen - you need to scroll right to Series before pressing OPTIONS.
Old 2017-03-04 , 22:56
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anelist View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed before ( pardon me if so) but is there a way MC can sort the catch-up titles from view able now versus downloadable. It becomes a nightmare once you connect online, you find them mixed together and have 600+ titles to scroll through looking for what you can watch now and when you finally get it (), you find that it needs to be downloaded(). Just a suggestion , or am I being a bit of a novice when it comes to scrolling for shows on the platform.
Hi Anelist

Apologies for the delayed response.

To view all CU+ content which has been downloaded and available to watch, you need to Press CU button - go to Series then press the Options button. On Show - select Ready To Watch and on View - you can select Text. To view all content on both CU and CU+, select All on "Show".