Forum > Value Added Services > BoxOffice > BoxOffice not working
Old 2017-03-01 , 21:03
Still listens to the wireless

Default BoxOffice not working

Hi,

I am having problems renting the movies available on box office.
I had a sd pvr up to now, that I couldn'the rent any movies. I recently added a pace 4t pvr.it is giving the same problems. I go on rent the movies, pay with my box office account and it says that the movie was rented successfully. I receive a sms confirming this. All the movies stays on rent now.

What I have tried up to now:

1. Called numerous times to have this sorted, but no resolution.
2. Went to the service centre to test the pvr on last saturday. All fine. They said that they will escalate the problem. They said the guy working with this is not available but he will call me.not yet.
3. Phoned just now, and it seems the escalation wasn't logged.it was done again.

My signal strength and quality is very good. There seems to be a system problem preventing me from renting the movies. Multichoice seems unable to resolve the problem.

So my question is, is there a multichoice agent on the forum that can escalate or resolve this issue?

Regards

Wim
Old 2017-03-14 , 13:35

Hi,

So, I phoned again to hear what happened to my escalation. Guess what, It wasn't escalated. I apparently need a reference number. If multichoice have so much problems just to log a problem, just imagine how long it will take to fix something.

Anyway Regards
Old 2017-03-15 , 12:40
MultiChoice

My apologies for your experience, I have highlighted this to MC Pamela who looks after this section. Please be so kind as to send a Private Message with you contact details and DStv account number, so we can fix this for you ASAP.
Old 2017-03-15 , 14:00
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimps007 View Post
Hi,

So, I phoned again to hear what happened to my escalation. Guess what, It wasn't escalated. I apparently need a reference number. If multichoice have so much problems just to log a problem, just imagine how long it will take to fix something.

Anyway Regards
Hi Wimps007, as per our telephonic conversation we are working on your query.
Old 2017-05-05 , 09:42

any news or can I move my money out of my box office acount?
Old 2017-05-10 , 21:22
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimps007 View Post
any news or can I move my money out of my box office acount?
Hi wimps007

Apologies for the delayed response.

I have responded to your previous PM.