Forum > Content > General > Dr Who Season 10
Old 2017-03-14 , 17:34
4K, baby!

Default Dr Who Season 10

Just seen the trailer for Season 10. Capaldi's last stint as the Doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0_PNeRqPY

It airs in the UK on 14th April.

Does anyone know when we will be getting on on DSTV?

Cheers, K.
Old 2017-03-14 , 17:51
Changes remote batteries daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtonman View Post

Cheers, K.

Yip saw the trailer

No idea when we are getting it. Seriously doubt we will get it close to uk screening date

Explora
Old 2017-03-15 , 12:47
Knows how to use a remote

Quote:

Cheers, K.
Hi,

We've reached out to BBC and this is their response:

“We do not have any plans to show series 10 of Doctor Who for the foreseeable future on BBC First. But please be assured we have noted your interest in watching this series.”
Old 2017-03-15 , 13:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Sergio View Post
Hi,

We've reached out to BBC and this is their response:

“We do not have any plans to show series 10 of Doctor Who for the foreseeable future on BBC First. But please be assured we have noted your interest in watching this series.”
Our BBC channels are a joke. If BBC content was available elsewhere I would grab it in an instant. Their automated type of replies drives me up the wall.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-03-15 , 13:48

Why am i not surprised. I guess we will only get it around Christmas time again. If we're lucky

Explora
Old 2017-03-15 , 13:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krugie View Post
Our BBC channels are a joke. If BBC content was available elsewhere I would grab it in an instant. Their automated type of replies drives me up the wall.
BIG JOKE. Sometimes bigger than Trump

Explora
Old 2017-03-15 , 13:54
Changes remote batteries hourly

Well put guys.
And I hope these reactions are also getting back to someone senior there... please.
Old 2017-03-15 , 14:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Sergio View Post
Just to add, I believe the "robot" responsible for their replies is completely out of touch with what actually happens at the channels. I asked once - I think about a new series of Downton Abbey - and got the same reply as this - and the next month it was on the schedule.

They get overly excited in their replies when they bring us ONE new series a month.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-07-16 , 18:17
4K, baby!

Jodie Whittaker just confirmed as the 13th Doctor....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhChdgGtHA

An accomplished actress! I'm already looking forward to the Christmas Special

I have to say that I've enjoyed Peter Capaldi immensely as the Doctor and Pearl Mackie has been an OK companion; but something did not really click between them in this recent season 10

Chris Chibnall, of Broadchurch fame, is taking over as lead writer/executive producer from Steven Moffat; big boots to fill!

Jodie Whittaker played the mother of the murdered boy in season 1 of Broadchurch, so I guess Chibnall has considerable confidence in her ability.

No idea, at this point, if Jodie will have a male or female companion; let's see!

Nice Telegraph article putting things in perspective ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/0...-regeneration/

Cheers, K.

Last edited by Sandtonman; 2017-07-16 at 18:41. . Reason: added Telegraph Article
Old 2017-07-17 , 08:16

Quote:
Jodie Whittaker just confirmed as the 13th Doctor....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhChdgGtHA

An accomplished actress! I'm already looking forward to the Christmas Special

I have to say that I've enjoyed Peter Capaldi immensely as the Doctor and Pearl Mackie has been an OK companion; but something did not really click between them in this recent season 10

Chris Chibnall, of Broadchurch fame, is taking over as lead writer/executive producer from Steven Moffat; big boots to fill!

Jodie Whittaker played the mother of the murdered boy in season 1 of Broadchurch, so I guess Chibnall has considerable confidence in her ability.

No idea, at this point, if Jodie will have a male or female companion; let's see!

Nice Telegraph article putting things in perspective ....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/0...-regeneration/

Cheers, K.
Yea I saw that. Very interesting to have a female doctor but high time.

Now if we can only get the new season before we all die of old age. That would be fantastic

Explora