Forum > Value Added Services > BoxOffice > Missing titles on Explora 1 but available on our Explora 2
Old 2017-11-14 , 20:41
Changes remote batteries daily

Default Missing titles on Explora 1 but available on our Explora 2

Assets - Boxoffice and Catchup is not available on Explora 1 with the rest of the seasons.

Examples not on Explora 1 but available on Explora 2:

CU:
The Walking Dead (episode of 13th)
Get Shorty (episode of 13th)

BO:
Spiderman Homecoming

Explora 1 is primary and 2a is secondary both feeding of the same Smart LNB. Strength and quality are strong on both boxes - please advise if there is a problem as it's frustrating as Prison Break (from 13th) and the Good Doctor (from 13th) are available on CU.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
Equipment:
Primary (Lounge): Explora, Samsung LED Full HD TV 50", Sony 3D Blu-Ray & Sony HD Home Theatre (All Connected via HDMI).
Secondary (Bedroom): Explora 2a (Nano), Samsung HDR LCD TV 32", Sony Blu-Ray (All Connected via HDMI).
Old 2017-11-15 , 06:03
MultiChoice

Good morning, that is very odd. Pls PM your details to MC Grace so she can have a look.
Old 2017-11-24 , 11:53
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexMain View Post
Assets - Boxoffice and Catchup is not available on Explora 1 with the rest of the seasons.

Examples not on Explora 1 but available on Explora 2:

CU:
The Walking Dead (episode of 13th)
Get Shorty (episode of 13th)

BO:
Spiderman Homecoming

Explora 1 is primary and 2a is secondary both feeding of the same Smart LNB. Strength and quality are strong on both boxes - please advise if there is a problem as it's frustrating as Prison Break (from 13th) and the Good Doctor (from 13th) are available on CU.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk
Hi AlexMain

Are you still having issues with your primary decoder? If so, PM me your smartcard number and contact details to help.