Old 2011-01-25 , 09:52
Knows how to use a remote

Default Account Billing Problem

Hi Guys

Near the end of December 2010, I went into Multichoice to downgrade my account to easyview which they did. It was explained to me that because I've downgraded at the end of the month, that the magtape would still deduct the full amount from my bank account, but that the amount would be credited back to me by the 10th January 2011. I have still not received this amount (roughly R500) and don't want to drive all the way through to Multichoice again. I have also sent a private message to MCC Natasha and have got no respoonse.

How do I go about getting this amount back without having to drive to multichoice and without phoning their call centre?
Old 2011-01-25 , 10:09
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighit View Post
Hi Guys

Near the end of December 2010, I went into Multichoice to downgrade my account to easyview which they did. It was explained to me that because I've downgraded at the end of the month, that the magtape would still deduct the full amount from my bank account, but that the amount would be credited back to me by the 10th January 2011. I have still not received this amount (roughly R500) and don't want to drive all the way through to Multichoice again. I have also sent a private message to MCC Natasha and have got no respoonse.

How do I go about getting this amount back without having to drive to multichoice and without phoning their call centre?
Pray, keep nagging, be prepared for a looooong wait - last it took 3 months before I got my money back.
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
Old 2011-01-25 , 10:19

Well to be fair, I've done the same thing twice before in the past and have got my money credited back on about the 10th of the month. Now the 3rd time I'm doing it, I get nothing. Looks like I've got to make a trip back a second time for the same issue.
Old 2011-01-25 , 12:56
MultiChoice | Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighit View Post
Hi Guys

Hi,

You have a couple of options open to you, i.e., call the Call Centre, and they will process the refund, or leave the credit balance on your account, and it your new bouquet costs. I see that you have sent me a PM. Let me know which option you prefer, adn I will send the requirement to the Finance department
Old 2011-01-25 , 13:01

Hi Natasha

Thank you for the reply, I'd prefer the refund please. I don't mind if it gets done on the next credit run, just as long as it happens =)

Cheers
Old 2011-02-08 , 12:52
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hi Natasha

I am hi-jacking this thread instead of creating new one just to let you know that I send you a PM regarding my account. I send it Sunday.
Old 2011-02-08 , 12:54
A big, eagle-eyed baobab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carelk View Post
Hi Natasha

I am hi-jacking this thread instead of creating new one just to let you know that I send you a PM regarding my account. I send it Sunday.
Wait your turn, I sent her one over 2 weeks ago
Old 2011-02-08 , 17:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv G View Post
Hi Carelk & Merv G

Please also include me on the PM, I will assist in Natasha's absence.
Old 2011-02-09 , 08:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv G View Post
And I have finally responded.... What's weird is that when I checked my PMs last week in CT, there was nothing in my Inbox... now I'm swamped I have responded to those that I could - please accept my apologies, guys...