Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2009-08-05 , 06:47
astrauss astrauss is offline
Still listens to the wireless
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
Default No video, only audio

Whenever I select channel 306, I get a black screen (no video) but the audio does come through. I then have to press channel up and then down and then all works perfectly.

I have only found this one channel to behave in this way. Any ideas?
  #2  
Old 2009-08-05 , 08:30
Geoff D Geoff D is offline
Technical Myriad
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: PTA
Posts: 16,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrauss View Post
Whenever I select channel 306, I get a black screen (no video) but the audio does come through. I then have to press channel up and then down and then all works perfectly.

I have only found this one channel to behave in this way. Any ideas?
This is a known issues with the latest version of software (May 2009)

See three stickies here for more info http://forum.dstv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15
__________________
Easyview, UEC 4T HD PVR, SD PVR, XV
Spare decoders: SD PVR(2), PACE HD PVR 4T, DSD 660, 1110, 1131, Explora 1
2 unmentionable FTA decoders
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
  #3  
Old 2009-08-05 , 08:34
astrauss astrauss is offline
Still listens to the wireless
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff D View Post
This is a known issues with the latest version of software (May 2009)

See three stickies here for more info http://forum.dstv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15
Those all refer to the HD-PVR. I am still using the regular decoder (no PVR)
  #4  
Old 2009-08-05 , 08:40
Geoff D Geoff D is offline
Technical Myriad
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: PTA
Posts: 16,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrauss View Post
Those all refer to the HD-PVR. I am still using the regular decoder (no PVR)
Sorry, my mistake, but then please sate your decoder model in your postings to make it easier for everyone. Have you looked at this post by MCA itv?

http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=3562

http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php?t=3512

It would be better to report your issue here instead

http://forum.dstv.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
__________________
Easyview, UEC 4T HD PVR, SD PVR, XV
Spare decoders: SD PVR(2), PACE HD PVR 4T, DSD 660, 1110, 1131, Explora 1
2 unmentionable FTA decoders
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
  #5  
Old 2009-08-05 , 22:32
astrauss astrauss is offline
Still listens to the wireless
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6
A software/firmware update seems to have done the trick. Thanks
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off