Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Not receiving our DSTV Dish Magazine
Old 2017-08-30 , 14:21
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default Not receiving our DSTV Dish Magazine

I'm not sure if this is the place to complain about this, but it's been 3 months and we haven't been receiving our DSTV Dish Magazine in the post.

We even phoned the DSTV Call Centre, and still nothing.

Why aren't we getting our magazine? We pay for it and we want it!

Who do we need to contact to get this sorted out once and for all?

Oh, and please don't tell me about all the wonderful electronic versions of the Dish I can get. I know all about them. What I need is my paper guide.
Old 2017-08-30 , 15:39

Please PM your details so that I can get the relevant department to have a look at this.
Old 2017-08-30 , 15:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Solomon View Post
Please PM your details so that I can get the relevant department to have a look at this.
I did so, thank you
Old 2017-08-31 , 09:45
Changes remote batteries moderately.

As far as I know, the print version of the Dish magazine was discontinued (again) earlier this year. I think June 2017 was the last printed version.
Old 2017-08-31 , 09:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick No 1 View Post
As far as I know, the print version of the Dish magazine was discontinued (again) earlier this year. I think June 2017 was the last printed version.
You're not seriouss???!!! And they don't even bother to send out a letter or an email to inform the subscribers?

MC Solomon, is this true?????
Old 2017-08-31 , 09:49
Changes remote batteries daily

I still received one for July but not for August. Not sure about it being discontinued though but not impossible.
Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora 1 (Primary) & HDPVR 2P (Secondary) in lounge, Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture and audio via Onkyo TX-NR626 receiver, Samsung BD-F7500 3D Blu-Ray player. Explora 1 in bedroom with HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV.
Old 2017-08-31 , 10:42
MultiChoice

We want to give you the most up-to-date information about the shows and movies on DStv, without having to wait for a DStv magazine to arrive. The DStv magazine is printed 3 months in advance, which means the information is often out of date or incorrect.

As a result, we’re starting to discontinue the printed DStv magazine and will in future stop all delivery of the printed magazine. We’ll invest these savings into our digital platforms by further enhancing the digital magazine, our online calendars, search functions on DStv Now app and on your decoder.

We've been communicating directly to the customers whose magazine will be discontinued - this is being done in a phased approach.

We have a number of easy and convenient tools for you to keep up to date with what’s hot on DStv:
• You can access the digital version of your DStv Premium Magazine on DStv.com and download a pdf of the schedules to print (updated on the 1st of the month for the new moth(
• You can subscribe to our weekly email DStv Premium newsletter and get the highlights delivered directly to your inbox every Wednesday
• Simply use your remote to go channel 100 or the on-screen TV Guide on your decoder where you can use the search function to search by genre, movies A-Z, live sport and new seasons of returning shows
• On your smartphone or tablet, you can access the TV Guide on the DStv Now app where you can scan the channels to see what’s coming up and search by name or genre
• On DStv.com you can access our 14-day TV Guide, monthly movies and series calendars and monthly highlights.

There is also the option to print a PDF version of the TV Guide online for those who prefer to have actual pieces of paper
Old 2017-08-31 , 10:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
There is also the option to print a PDF version of the TV Guide online for those who prefer to have actual pieces of paper
Please go see my reply to this message at this post, because I don't want to repeat myself.

http://forum.dstv.com/showthread.php...763#post359763

But I just want to add to my very lengthy response from the previous post to the quoted bit of your answer this:

Are you going to give me a discount for the reams and reams of paper and the multiple cartridges of ink my printer will be using? Again, of course not. Why would you!

And another thing! Your PDF version of the guide for September isn't even up yet! Tomorrow is the 1st of the month. Why isn't that PDF version up yet?
Old 2017-08-31 , 11:03
Changes remote batteries hourly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesistt View Post
And another thing! Your PDF version of the guide for September isn't even up yet! Tomorrow is the 1st of the month. Why isn't that PDF version up yet?
You missed this info in brackets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Marietjie View Post
You can access the digital version of your DStv Premium Magazine on DStv.com and download a pdf of the schedules to print (updated on the 1st of the month for the new month)
Old 2017-08-31 , 11:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
You missed this info in brackets:
Joy. So tomorrow I will be printing.