Forum > Decoders > Installation > UEC & Std Old decoder installation.
Old 2017-12-05 , 18:20
Changes remote batteries hourly

It's clear to us why MC FS is suggesting that. I'm sure he'll agree it will depend on how much may have been wrongly set up since the disconnections made, and so I further suggest only trying that after finishing with the other adjustments so as not to confuse yourself.

It may also help to note the signal strength and signal quality for ch. 195 on tuner 1 on the 4T, before and after trying the swap suggested by MC FS.
That's probably all from me.
Old 2017-12-06 , 13:37
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Hi Optimist, sorry about only reply now. Thanks you were a great help. I made one mistake (old age) with connection and when I corrected it worked after reboot with the settings. It seems fine as I pick up the channels I subscribed to. Checked the quality and strength and all stable. Quality on only on 3 97% other 100%, strength all above 95%.

Now just a wait and see what will happen if MC "upgrade".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
It's clear to us why MC FS is suggesting that. I'm sure he'll agree it will depend on how much may have been wrongly set up since the disconnections made, and so I further suggest only trying that after finishing with the other adjustments so as not to confuse yourself.

It may also help to note the signal strength and signal quality for ch. 195 on tuner 1 on the 4T, before and after trying the swap suggested by MC FS.
That's probably all from me.