Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Feedback: new DStv categorising survey
Old 2017-10-25 , 14:00
Changes remote batteries hourly

Default Feedback: new DStv categorising survey

Seen in today's newsletters;

Survey link.jpg

I decided not to comment on it within my participation, less likely to get lost in the detail here

Thanks MC, nice to see this kind of research underway.
1. The survey title (homepage) suggests it's to help with organising the dstv.com website. Nope, that's misleading, it's about genre grouping as we see fit (perhaps also for website use though).
2. It suggests it will take 5 minutes. NO WAYS, I would think 20 to 30 mins. for most who treat it seriously enough.
3. It does not allow one to finish early (even though the instructions suggest that's possible), all program titles must be allocated. BUT... the chances of anyone knowing all of them is very, very thin... my solution was to create a "category" which I titled "Unknown titles..."
4. During the exercise I had a problem with my PC and had to reboot , and I was then VERY impressed to see that the survey took me back to exactly where I was with everything organised how it was when I got lost. This is amazing, can't say I've ever recovered from a PC problem this well before! Well done for whatever part you've played in this structuring MC !

(This survey, like most, is not available via a general link, you need the newsletter to get your own personalised link to it.)