Forum > Customer service > Customer service > Trade in for an Explora 2
Old 2017-10-09 , 18:46
Still listens to the wireless
Default Trade in for an Explora 2

To cheer up my 80 year old mother who lives alone I decided to spoil her with a new Explora2 as an upgrade from her old dual view PVR.
I selected the trade in option three for R 999 as there was no insurance on the old decoder and I do not have the skill to do the installation.
I took her old decoder to the Randburg Multichoice office on Wednesday the 4th October. Paid R 1,000 in cash. Was disappointed that there was no change available.
I was supplied with a new Explora 2 and the promise of a phone call in 48 hours to arrange a suitable time for the installation.
Despite three phone calls over the last three days to the call center and numerous promises to resolve and phone me back I have heard nothing as of close of business today.
The result of this is that my Mom is sitting alone staring at a blank TV screen for five days because Multichoice does not care about service nor wants to resolve the problem. They just want the money!!
Thank you Multichoice.
Old 2017-10-09 , 19:36
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide
Hi Chris3
We would like to investigate this and work on a solution. Please provide your contact/account details via a PM so that we can get the relevant team involved.