Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > PRESS RELEASE: Get three independent DStv viewing environments under one subscription
Old 2017-11-23 , 10:11
Still gets up to change channels

Thanks, will do. But if anyone knows a REALLY competent installer in the Orange Grove/Sydenham/Highlands North area, please by all means pm me.
I have just called the "accredited" installers in my area and after 5 minutes of repeating myself and them not having answers...I will NOT be making use of one of the listed guys.
Old 2017-11-23 , 13:09
MultiChoice

Hi, don't forget, you can also email our installations team for assistance on installme@multichoice.co.za and they can assist with a recommendation
Old 2017-11-23 , 14:40
Technical Myriad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashprod View Post
Thanks, will do. But if anyone knows a REALLY competent installer in the Orange Grove/Sydenham/Highlands North area, please by all means pm me.
I have just called the "accredited" installers in my area and after 5 minutes of repeating myself and them not having answers...I will NOT be making use of one of the listed guys.
This is precisely why Keith, Optimist and myself are at loggerheads with MC.

It is absolutely necessary that we get to a point where a set of diagrams are available to customers so that they can be informed and are then able to challenge installers with their own perceptions about what you need to do to meet the customers requirements.

It does not help when MC itself creates perceptions out there about what can become and what can't be done.

With the CURRENT Exploras and the 4136 decoder, you CAN still install all of the in the same room if you want to.

You CAN install them in sep rooms also.
You CAN still distribute RF to other rooms AND control the decoders remotely via tvLINKS.

In fact many installers out there refuse to believe there is any other way to do this but the old way.

All that is important is that a user must know beforehand what he wants to do, so that the most suitable way to do this is selected.
Win 10 Pro (64-bit) version 1703, build 15063.138
1.2m antenna, 8-way universal LNB, 2x6 MS, FSM permanently connected.
MS Edge 40 with MSEdge HTML 15
Tags
dstv hd decoders, explora, record 3, view 3, xtraview