Old 2010-08-17 , 09:06
Knows how to use a remote

Question Upgrade

Hello MC,
My 1100 decoder is displaying "UPGRADE" on the version field on the status screen. When I try and upgrade it searches for a download for 30 seconds or so but does not seem to find anything. It is currently on version L14. Is there a new release?
Thks
Old 2010-08-17 , 09:58
MultiChoice

Thanks for the report Greggles. That's an error on our side. I will escalate to the engineers (BTW, your decoder does have the latest software).
Old 2010-08-17 , 14:16
MultiChoice

@Greggles, the tech team have checked - this should now be resolved. If this happens again, please let us know? Tx
Old 2010-08-17 , 15:25
Knows how to use a remote

Thanks for following up and responding to me ... though I am a bit disappointed. I was hoping that this was going to be the new release that included the functionality on the 1100 decoders to be able to select "favourite" channels in a bouquet and exclude those that you are not interested in.
Old 2010-08-17 , 15:33
MultiChoice

Ah Greggles - it's in the works, but nope, quite a way from being available. The next release will be one with techincal updates and minor stability fixes (no new features as such). We will post updates here once it becomes availalble.