Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 2014-01-05 , 10:55
seanred seanred is offline
Knows how to use a remote
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 85
Default Yearly Subs.

Hi, I wish to make a payment for a years subs. I have a stop order. How do I go about getting the correct amount to pay?
January Subs have been paid. I would then like to pay in full for a year from February 2014.

Please advise.

Thanks, Sean.
  #2  
Old 2014-01-06 , 09:58
MCA CCS Natasha's Avatar
MCA CCS Natasha MCA CCS Natasha is offline
MultiChoice | Customer Care
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Randburg
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanred View Post
Hi, I wish to make a payment for a years subs. I have a stop order. How do I go about getting the correct amount to pay?
January Subs have been paid. I would then like to pay in full for a year from February 2014.

Please advise.

Thanks, Sean.
Hi Sean,

Please PM your account details to me, and I will have someone get in touch with you regarding the annual amount to pay
__________________
Have a wonderful day
MCA CCS Natasha
  #3  
Old 2014-03-04 , 09:04
Hemps Hemps is offline
Still gets up to change channels
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East London
Posts: 14
Hi

I would like to pay for a FULL year, I have already paid for March.
Will i be able to get a FULL year on current price structure .
I'm on DSTV premium and currently pay R695 p/m



Regards
  #4  
Old 2014-03-04 , 21:01
Optimist's Avatar
Optimist Optimist is offline
Changes remote batteries hourly
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: N/E JHB , Orig. Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemps View Post
Hi

I would like to pay for a FULL year, I have already paid for March.
Will i be able to get a FULL year on current price structure .
I'm on DSTV premium and currently pay R695 p/m



Regards
It will depend on when your monthly cycle ends.
If it's on the 31st of March or earlier then you can get the old price by renewing for a year by then (31st latest). If it ends in April it can't be done.
  #5  
Old 2014-03-20 , 13:13
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
Knows how to use a remote
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Johannesburg
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
It will depend on when your monthly cycle ends.
If it's on the 31st of March or earlier then you can get the old price by renewing for a year by then (31st latest). If it ends in April it can't be done.
Just tried to do this (my payment is due on 20th of each month) and they want to charge me the new price.
  #6  
Old 2014-03-20 , 13:56
Optimist's Avatar
Optimist Optimist is offline
Changes remote batteries hourly
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: N/E JHB , Orig. Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Just tried to do this (my payment is due on 20th of each month) and they want to charge me the new price.
I would try for some more senior help: Send PM to: MCA CCS Natasha

It is (was?) fairly recently possible, I know from personal experience.
Please let us know, thanks.
  #7  
Old 2014-03-20 , 15:17
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
Knows how to use a remote
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Johannesburg
Posts: 105
After been initially quoted R7645 the amount increased to R8140. I was then called back and quoted R7310. Called back again and quoted R7715. Eventually paid R7645.
  #8  
Old 2014-03-20 , 15:19
MCA CCS Natasha's Avatar
MCA CCS Natasha MCA CCS Natasha is offline
MultiChoice | Customer Care
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Randburg
Posts: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
After been initially quoted R7645 the amount increased to R8140. I was then called back and quoted R7310. Called back again and quoted R7715. Eventually paid R7645.
Justin, please PM your account details to me so that we can get to the bottom of this, thanks
__________________
Have a wonderful day
MCA CCS Natasha
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools
Display Modes
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads  | You may not post replies  | You may not post attachments  | You may not edit your posts
BB code is On  | Smilies are On  | [IMG] code is On  | HTML code is Off
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Higher Subs - More Ads ??? deesteevee General 10 2011-06-03 13:31
Suspend service indefinitely - prepaid subs Mink Service Queries 1 2010-11-23 20:18
Why can't we get the equipment free with our subs? koocachoo DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 14 2010-09-19 21:59
Are DStv subs going up again soon? J Gundlach General 7 2010-08-29 12:17
Rugby: camera on subs colon DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) 1 2009-06-29 12:17