Forum > DStv Forum Archive (12 May 2014) > Service Queries > Service Queries > INCORRECT SMART CARD and INCORRECT reference number for account
Old 2014-04-03 , 15:46
Still listens to the wireless

Default INCORRECT SMART CARD and INCORRECT reference number for account

I accidently entered the last three digits of my smart card number incorrectly when enquiring the balance for my account when I dialled *120*68584# this then lead to an incorrect reference number when I paid my account. This now means that I've paid my monthly subscription into another account which isn't mine. could you please refer me to someone who can reverse this transaction. I've tried to reach the multichoice offices in PE for days now and nothing this is really urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2014-04-03 , 16:03
MultiChoice | Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by malfortuin View Post
I accidently entered the last three digits of my smart card number incorrectly when enquiring the balance for my account when I dialled *120*68584# this then lead to an incorrect reference number when I paid my account. This now means that I've paid my monthly subscription into another account which isn't mine. could you please refer me to someone who can reverse this transaction. I've tried to reach the multichoice offices in PE for days now and nothing this is really urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please PM your account details to me so that this can be looked at