Old 2014-03-09 , 12:16
Has mastered the i-Plate and DStv guide

Default SelfService and Call Centre Waiting Time

First, yes I realise that it is Sunday.

I used the self service website to disconnect my XtraView, but it completely disabled my Premium Subscription. When I try to reactivate the Premium package on my decoder, I get: "Reconnect DStv Premium - FAILURE ********* reconnect failed : We were unable to process your request. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre "

I've been waiting for more than 30 minutes, with that irritating woman that tells me to use DStv Self Service, which does not want to work...

*sigh*

UPDATE: First consultant asks me for my ID again. He confirms that XtraView is not active (I know that). I would like to reactivate the Premium subscription.. Oh, we have to transfer you to the XtraView department for that... Let's wait some more

UPDATE 2: The XtraView consultant asks me for my ID AGAIN (seriously, did I not enter this at the beginning of the call?) Okay, let us activate Premium. Oh, I have to speak to my supervisor, please hold a couple of seconds. 5 minutes later...

UPDATE 3: After clearing a bunch of E18 and E19 errors and getting my PVR functionality back, everything seems to be working now. 45 minutes

Let's go finish lunch.

Last edited by boyequal; 2014-03-09 at 12:36. .
Old 2014-03-12 , 09:13
MultiChoice | Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyequal View Post
First, yes I realise that it is Sunday.

I used the self service website to disconnect my XtraView, but it completely disabled my Premium Subscription. When I try to reactivate the Premium package on my decoder, I get: "Reconnect DStv Premium - FAILURE ********* reconnect failed : We were unable to process your request. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre "

I've been waiting for more than 30 minutes, with that irritating woman that tells me to use DStv Self Service, which does not want to work...

*sigh*

UPDATE: First consultant asks me for my ID again. He confirms that XtraView is not active (I know that). I would like to reactivate the Premium subscription.. Oh, we have to transfer you to the XtraView department for that... Let's wait some more

UPDATE 2: The XtraView consultant asks me for my ID AGAIN (seriously, did I not enter this at the beginning of the call?) Okay, let us activate Premium. Oh, I have to speak to my supervisor, please hold a couple of seconds. 5 minutes later...

UPDATE 3: After clearing a bunch of E18 and E19 errors and getting my PVR functionality back, everything seems to be working now. 45 minutes

Let's go finish lunch.

Hi,

Please PM your account details to me so that my team can investigate, thanks