Forum > Decoders > PVR Decoders > UNWANTED SD PVR REBOOT
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2017-09-12 , 19:12
Knows how to use a remote

Thank you, I look forward to the response.
In the meantime, just like clockwork....after 18:15 the reboots have started again.
Note that these are NEVER just reboots. It reboots, then always fails to find a public operator, but finds all the rest of the bouquets etc etc.
Then it hangs there until I stop my dinner or whatever I am doing, go to the lounge, and then manually reboot. It will then do the same thing again 3 or 4 times....before eventually finding that 1 public operator, and then it will successfully connect to 1...2....3 etc etc of 26.
Once it comes back, I can carry on watching (10 minutes later) until it reboots again about 20 minutes later.
This repeats until about 20:30 when it settles down, and is fine until the next day just after 6pm.

And you think I am unreasonable when I seriously just want to go mad?

Right now, into the 3rd batch of reboots since 6pm.

Now..let me ask you. EXACTLY what are you guys doing after 6pm every night that starts this mess? Because it is too regular to just be co-incidence.

I want this solved please..and I want my 2 PVR environments back.

To those that I have contacted about this and are working on the consumer side, please note this entire thread, and others having the same issue.